1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

shimmywow

Jan 3, 2024
Cloud Meadow [Beta V0.2.1.1 Patreon]

Google Drive

code: Third-Partied

Additions

• Full overhaul for Tro’s Lab; a visual overhaul with updated backgrounds, cinematics, lore and general improvements
  • New optional quest; find & deactivate the poacher’s traps throughout the Savannah
  • Added character info & unlocking clues to locked sex scenes in the Album UI
  • Added audiovisual feedback after taking damage in an environmental hazard, such as acid
Fixes

• Fixed Holstaur’s Counter headbutt being triggered by damage reflection
  • Fixed error when Yonten’s attack executes enemy unit Prism in boss fight
  • Fixed Garst’s This Is It ability not executing correctly at maximum skill rank
  • Fixed the player’s return point after the game over screen, when the had previously player fast travelled onto that floor
  • Fixed issue with lone Cat Stalker mob in Savannah F1 blocking 2 of the missing peasants
  • Valpongis (Equipment town merchant) should no longer be blocking access to Bilma the bread vendor
  • Minor Katarina station dialogue improvements
  • Added some missing character portraits to the Quest Log
  • Fixed error when the player returns via fast travel into the Katarina intro scene
  • Fixed Giev’s quest to upgrade the farm appearing when the farm is already at max level
Thanks budman

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
Question, is there any talk inn the pateron or so about the other npcs getting a full fledged high quality animations with the protag? the pixel sprites are ok but feels like wasted potential there

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Question, is there any talk inn the pateron or so about the other npcs getting a full fledged high quality animations with the protag? the pixel sprites are ok but feels like wasted potential there
You can. It's pointless, but you can.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
it's pretty easy to conclude that Breeding Season fell apart because S-Purple didn't want to do his job
That's not "easy to conclude" at all, that's a huge guess on your part. Not even HP claimed that this was the case from his blog post explaining his point of view. The implication with HP wanting to buy the art assets was that Shwig was actually doing his part of the job just fine, and BS could be carried for a while with all the art assets provided.
And this is kind of proven today by the fact that if there's one thing you can't blame Cloud Meadow for is it having many, many static art assets. In fact, that's most of what the "content" on Patreon is, new character designs, pinups, etc.
Shwig CAN draw, and he can draw a LOT. There is absolutely no denying that.
The problem is; that's mostly all he can do. Or wants to do.

Reactions: Zarc2003

Sneak0

Apr 16, 2018
Is it possible to get futanari monsters? If yes, does anyone know how?
Thank you in advance for the help

May 10, 2020
its been years since the last high quality animation was made so I would say don't get your hopes up for anytime soon

Reactions: Cozmos

lordstark1566

Jul 22, 2022
That's not "easy to conclude" at all, that's a huge guess on your part. Not even HP claimed that this was the case from his blog post explaining his point of view. The implication with HP wanting to buy the art assets was that Shwig was actually doing his part of the job just fine, and BS could be carried for a while with all the art assets provided.
And this is kind of proven today by the fact that if there's one thing you can't blame Cloud Meadow for is it having many, many static art assets. In fact, that's most of what the "content" on Patreon is, new character designs, pinups, etc.
Shwig CAN draw, and he can draw a LOT. There is absolutely no denying that.
The problem is; that's mostly all he can do. Or wants to do.
don't bother defending S-Purple, i know from a private source that he's a son of a...

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
don't bother defending S-Purple, i know from a private source that he's a son of a...
Is the source "your ass", sir?
I tried consulting mine and it told me Shwig literally eats babies every day for breakfast, so that has to be probably true as well.
Then again, it could've been the extra-beans burrito I had for lunch earlier talking...

Anyways... I never "defended" him, I only admitted that he can draw. And accusations that don't even fit descriptions made by his primary accuser (HartistaPipebomb), are mere conjecture that ignore the context of the entirety of Breeding Season situation.

And that's what most of the "discussion" in this thread is: extremely inaccurate conjecture.

Starcalled

Jun 11, 2023
hey yall, for anyone who came here looking for answers about the crash after beating the Waterfall Cat on f1, download the 0.2.1.1 build posted a few messages earlier. bug is fixed, enjoy your jerkoff sesh.

lordstark1566

Jul 22, 2022
Is the source "your ass", sir?
I tried consulting mine and it told me Shwig literally eats babies every day for breakfast, so that has to be probably true as well.
Then again, it could've been the extra-beans burrito I had for lunch earlier talking...

Anyways... I never "defended" him, I only admitted that he can draw. And accusations that don't even fit descriptions made by his primary accuser (HartistaPipebomb), are mere conjecture that ignore the context of the entirety of Breeding Season situation.

And that's what most of the "discussion" in this thread is: extremely inaccurate conjecture.
you're the one mainly basing yourself on assumptions of S-Purple's innocence but face the fact:

------------His productivity is non existent despite racking up thousands of dollars, give us a break and quit defending him like a trained hound.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
It's really pathetic that, even when you try to explain the situation in the most unbiased way possible, by explaining the faults of all parties, based on THEIR OWN POINTS OF VIEW, as well as your personal experience from the situation from 8 years ago, you still get accused by vitriol-addicted ignorant motherfuckers of "defending" Shwig to the point of being a "trained dog".
It's even more pathetic when these same motherfuckers put words in your mouth and say "WHY ARE YOU ASSUMING HE'S INNOCENT???" when you did no such thing.
Nothing to do but put such retards on your ignore list, I suppose. May you wallow in your vitriol forever, without even knowing the reasons why.

lordstark1566

Jul 22, 2022
It's really pathetic that, even when you try to explain the situation in the most unbiased way possible, by explaining the faults of all parties, based on THEIR OWN POINTS OF VIEW, as well as your personal experience from the situation from 8 years ago, you still get accused by vitriol-addicted ignorant motherfuckers of "defending" Shwig to the point of being a "trained dog".
It's even more pathetic when these same motherfuckers put words in your mouth and say "WHY ARE YOU ASSUMING HE'S INNOCENT???" when you did no such thing.
Nothing to do but put such retards on your ignore list, I suppose. May you wallow in your vitriol forever, without even knowing the reasons why.
you're mad because your ego is weak, a single hint of opposition and you go ahead rambling and yapping about adding your interlocutor in your ignore list, what a puny subhuman

you're unworthy of having Descartes as your profile picture, you're not worth his shit

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes