1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I downloaded the file from mega, but can't unpack it with winzip. Is there something else I need to do?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Oh hey, it's that time of the year again... Is this game still shit?
No. The game is pretty good if you like reading change logs about bug fixes and not have much content at all added, besides what was initially made two and a half years ago. Indeed a farming sim. This is in the genre of colustrum extrusion from larger bovine creatures.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Or maybe I'm wrong and I'm being such a Debby Downer. A sour grape besmirching this grand composition of sublime ingeniosity and the altruistic intentions of its designers.
The initial release must logically, then have been so shit, that it has currently taken 2½ years to fix their fountain of stupidity gushing into a waterfall of incompetence. Producing cascades not even matched by the waters Iguassu Falls or a release from Ubisoft.
Qualities making the developers fully deserving of the utmost trust and monetary compensation. Throwing more buckets of ducats allowing these shady practises to continue, is certainly what is required. This is clearly the only solution and not at all having a minimum of scrutiny and scepticism of these bastards.

Why do they have any support at all?! I guess, that you can't fix stupid works both ways.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I downloaded the file from mega, but can't unpack it with winzip. Is there something else I need to do?
I haven't bothered with this version (or the previous ones for months) after reading the changelog(s).
My guess is that you have to use 7zip, should it be compressed.

peanut666666

Jan 2, 2018
There's a mistake with the album sorting.
Evan x Goldra and Evan x Crab are both listed under the "Heterosexual" filter. Whereas that doesn't make sense because they are not malexfemale sex scenes, they are malexfuta.

Gallery code is "fuckhouse the house that fucks"

animemd

Dec 30, 2017
This is the second time I have used the correct Gallery Code and I still cannot unlock all the scenes. The only code that works is turning on and off god mode, can't add money or unlock all the scenes.

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes