1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
How do i use the Album? There are thumbnails but nothing happens when i click on them.
Also how do i know if the cheat code worked?

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
ok has anyone an idea how to leave the roon after chara creation? it just crashes every time i try to leave

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
any idea's why the Bar Wrasslin code does not work tried it in the options aswell as in the album and nothing happens

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
i am playing game for the first time

i installed the game and when i tried to play it

on dialogue scenes i just get bunch of numbers there are no dialogues i dont know what to do

Reactions: Gabaw and Neveric

GaxxD

Nov 3, 2017
I've had that issue with the last update too, and I have no idea what is causing it. Fresh install, I deleted all the files associated with the game beforehand. Anyone know the fix?

foxiu1414

May 7, 2017
I hate that this game have so big potential but they are just fucking milking money from patreons over and over and i bet this game will never go to a 1.0 version xD Even if it will be fcking 2040

Reactions: obiwan and ejmuerte

Zothan

Nov 22, 2017
I hate that this game have so big potential but they are just fucking milking money from patreons over and over and i bet this game will never go to a 1.0 version xD Even if it will be fcking 2040
Even though the version number is low, on their patreon it says that the game is 66% developed. It was 55% a few months ago I think.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
11% made a progress?? no sht damn this game is pure buggy as hell i wish the developers have consistency in their programming they just keep updating then later fix it

Zothan

Nov 22, 2017
11% made a progress?? no sht damn this game is pure buggy as hell i wish the developers have consistency in their programming they just keep updating then later fix it
And then people complain about lack of updates. Of course you’re going to encounter a shit ton of bugs while the game is still being developed. One of the benefits of being a developer on Patreon is that you have your own guinea pigs that will find bugs for you while providing funding for the game.

Reactions: Cybuster
1.90 star(s) 101 Votes