1.90 star(s) 103 Votes

anonsquid

Dec 6, 2020
Bwa-ha-ha-ha! 8 fucking years - and then "re-added main quests".
I suppose for meadow's 10th anniversary we'll have magnificent "rework" with deleting 90% of content to "redraw" it.

The story is simply amazing - almost 8 years shitpurple and his team of scammers work hard to find and tame braindead shiteaters who pays for zero content for YEARS. There is several sidestories - about shiteaters who like to shill for shitpurple from time to time, trying to convince everybody that the game is almost complete and all we have to do - is to support that poor bastard. Till his death probably.
kek

Derfuu

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone know how to mod this game?
I'm not very tech savvy.
(5) + .
BepInEx is plugin framework which helps hook and inject code into runtime.
DnSpy is .NET debugger/editor to look into original .dll files.

For this game - main assembly file is ..._Data/Managed/Game.dll, and as i remember you still need to use .NET 3.5 to mod this game. Here's an example how i made it earlier. Any other guides and sheets could be found at and docs.

Saying about graphics/sprites/textures changing - i don't know how to make it.

Good luck with modding.

• Red Heart
Reactions: big fatty

Curon

Sep 8, 2017
lol downloaded this vs my previous still kept v0.2 build and so far I don't see any changes in the albums, even if there was I don't see it.

edit: side note, they could've commis Brolaren or Etheross to do monster on monster cg, so it can be more spicy but I digress

Reactions: big fatty

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
Cloud Meadow [Beta V0.2.1.1b Patreon]

Changes

• Finalised & replaced all NPC recruitment banner messages
Fixes

• Swapped gallery scenes for Male Peasants 1 & 3 to show the correct characters
  • Fixed gallery scene for Female Peasants 3 not displaying
  • Fixed NPCs with dialogue barks treating Vodan and Skandr as separate merchants which would show error dialogue on a day when Rekk is the active merchant
  • Fixed Savannah F8 Boom Pillar quest progress which was tracking how many Cloud Machines were destroyed instead
  • Fixed numerous typographical errors in UI, ability & item descriptions

dsavzxv

Sep 11, 2022
Cloud Meadow [Beta V0.2.1.1b Patreon]

Google Drive

Changes

• Finalised & replaced all NPC recruitment banner messages
Fixes

• Swapped gallery scenes for Male Peasants 1 & 3 to show the correct characters
  • Fixed gallery scene for Female Peasants 3 not displaying
  • Fixed NPCs with dialogue barks treating Vodan and Skandr as separate merchants which would show error dialogue on a day when Rekk is the active merchant
  • Fixed Savannah F8 Boom Pillar quest progress which was tracking how many Cloud Machines were destroyed instead
  • Fixed numerous typographical errors in UI, ability & item descriptions
cheat Unlock code?

Reactions: Alluantu

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CloudMeadow-0.2.1.1b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sillynimbus

Aug 22, 2019
is this any good yet? Looking at the steam page it seems like it's been updated pretty consistently so I'm thinking about playing it again.

1.90 star(s) 103 Votes