1.90 star(s) 103 Votes

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
how do you even breed with monsters or breed monsters in this game, i played breading season and i know how but in this game i cant figure it out

if anyone got gallery code please share it if you can

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
:test3:Wasn't Team Nimbus part of that one game, "Breeding Season"? They got involved in some sort of drama, iirc, and it was abandoned or something? :test3:

Anyway, how's this game so far?
It's led by the guy that worked on Breeding Season and ended up killing it. His name is S. Purple, iirc

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
is there a walkthrough to this game? what do i do after i finished the mine quest?
also i can't get find more than the 4 initial breeding scenes

JDoog_192

Aug 24, 2017
i know this is spammed all the time but does anyone have a gallery code for 1.2 or are we still waiting

KukkiManga

Sep 4, 2018
View attachment 11543
<<< Here's a Mega for Cloud Meadow Alpha v2.01.2F. I actually had to go to another site to get this because the one in OP said it was maxed out. I deleted the garbage URL shortcuts, re-archived it with better compression (81mb > 6.21gigs lolunity) and only booted it to the main menu just to make sure it worked. I haven't even had a chance to play this game. Hopefully it's alright. I won't get a chance to check until tomorrow.
What's the album code?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I've tried to play this and no matter what i did always get "Fatal error failed to load mono" I've download the latest c++ 2017 64 and 86 still "failed to load mono" I've also download mono project 32 and 64 as well as the gtk# and still "failed to load mono" does anyone have a solution?
Maybe i downloaded the wrong thing here is where i downloaded the c++

And here i where downloaded the mono project stuff

the versions i've been trying the is the 1.2 from here from mori072 and the latest version on patron both give me the error though the alpha version from a bit above sorta works but the alpha is the inferior version

Uritinum

Nov 10, 2017
Thank you! Are you a Patron or did you find out the code another way? I remember there was someone that read through the game files to find the code, and I'm wondering how one would go about doing that.
Nope im not a patron , just see the code on dll ^^

プライム

Feb 6, 2018
Downloaded and couldn't help but notice Male Lamia is broken, only has a white box when I try to play it. Is it not finished or is this a bug.

1.90 star(s) 103 Votes