Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Taking Hermione to get a coffee and it asks if I want to leave Natalie and follow Cindy, then any effects we cause get added to Natalie instead of Hermione even though Hermione is sitting at the cafe table with you

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Natalie is so hot. Best female character for sure. More of her thanks.
"She already has more than other characters".
Well even more of her then thanks.

Reactions: hypnofanxx

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Is there any way to skip the court? I don't realy want to spend my time solving a puzzle...
Yes, there's literally a skip court button at the beginning of it.

Some nice models but it really breaks immersion that the Protagonist looks about 13yo :p
Age shaming, tsk tsk :D But yeah, you're not the first to voice this opinion. There sorta is a story reason for it, but it probably won't satisfy anyone struggling with the baby face.

I juste realized the nun is also named Catherine. But just to be 100% sure I meant her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway the new update came right when I reached the end of the content, that's neat.
Yeah, I just really wanted to name the nun Catherine, so I had to make peace with duplicate female names :HideThePain:

in that screenshot is that the mc dick? wonder if its means to be small-- no judgement just curious
It's supposed to be small sometimes, and sometimes it's supposed to be big. It, uh, has probably grown as the game's been in development. Character development at its finest.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
At the club, when doing Lily's first event and the customer speaks to the MC there is a bug where his positions remain on screen when he changes positions, so it ends up looking as if there are several of him behind him
Ah, yeah, I think I know why. Thanks for letting me know - I'll fix it.

Taking Hermione to get a coffee and it asks if I want to leave Natalie and follow Cindy, then any effects we cause get added to Natalie instead of Hermione even though Hermione is sitting at the cafe table with you
Huh... It's been a while since I've tinkered with Cindy's events, but I'll take a look :coffee: :unsure:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
anyone mind telling me what I need to do in order to build the greenhouse to continue Natalie's events?

OnTopOfMyAnger

Apr 3, 2018
It's not the game, it's Ren'Py.

Great. Fucking great. I cant even load a save I myself edited.
saveeditonline was the only way to properly and quickly bypass the mindless grind in RenPy games.

Thanks for the info. Never touching a RenPy game again.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Great. Fucking great. I cant even load a save I myself edited.
saveeditonline was the only way to properly and quickly bypass the mindless grind in RenPy games.

Thanks for the info. Never touching a RenPy game again.
You can still load them, just click past the warning.

If you can't load them, then the game had Ren'Py changes that messed with older saves.

And why not just use URM or something....URM is all around cheat that modifies no files.

phznmshr

May 29, 2021
The game hard crashes right after the Natalie event at the greenhouse as it fades to black. I have no idea what could be causing it, but I can't progress past that point anymore. Is there maybe a way around it?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The game hard crashes right after the Natalie event at the greenhouse as it fades to black. I have no idea what could be causing it, but I can't progress past that point anymore. Is there maybe a way around it?
Pretty sure dev above is fixing some bugs, so there should be a bugfix soonish, there usually is a couple bugfixes for this game on each update.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
so is everyone going for Natalie? because the second I saw her, I thought "definitely going for her"

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes