mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Once more content will be added, there will be an option for each character to set them for private use or allow them to engage in lewd actions with the club guests. Basically, reserve the girls you really like for yourself and pimp out the rest.
great,don't let anyone change your opinion on this. Not many games out there let us whore bitches out. Good luck man.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I've got a bit of a thing for spoilt brats and the idea of turning them into craven whores is a damn good one... though to be honest I'll wait till it's a bit further along before giving it a whirl as sandboxes generally aren't my thing, and especially if they're at an early and maybe sparse stage... the renders in the OP look good enough though.

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Honestly is it really NTR if the women are just doing it for the money? Like they aren't your romantic interests. I thought netorare was more losing your love interest to another man, not pimping a slut out for some money. Its not like they develop any romantic connection to other people either - you're their pimp, and the focal point of their romantic attention.

Also Yorma86, are you planning on taking elements from Bad Teacher? Theres a game which really should've been expanded upon. If you manage to incorporate the best aspects of that game and expand upon it, I think you'll have a real winner on your hands.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Also Yorma86, are you planning on taking elements from Bad Teacher? Theres a game which really should've been expanded upon. If you manage to incorporate the best aspects of that game and expand upon it, I think you'll have a real winner on your hands.
I should probably play that one. I've been too busy developing to actually play anything myself...

How bad is the sandbox grind shit or just click around on a map?
There isn't much to grind for yet. My plans are to alleviate grinding by having dynamic daily events so it won't feel like a grind to generate money and raise grades.

Reactions: aze123451

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
I should probably play that one. I've been too busy developing to actually play anything myself...

There isn't much to grind for yet. My plans are to alleviate grinding by having dynamic daily events so it won't feel like a grind to generate money and raise grades.
I think its good to draw inspiration from tested pieces of work. Its sad that the dev vanished from the face of the planet. Taking some from Bad Teacher and Headmaster will only serve to strengthen your game, as long as it remains as inspiration and not straight plagiarism.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Disgrace depends on your choice in the intro. There is one really tiny student in the game I wanted to add for variety, but I'm currently debating whether I should scap her from the game since she really does give off some serious loli vibes though she's supposedly 18 like the rest of them.
I don't want to redo all of the renders she's in though, so maybe she'll disappear mysteriously in the next story chapter. Who knows.
That sounds like a good decision, imo. I have very few hard and fast rules about all the perverted nonsense on this site, but noncery gets the autoblock.

The MC seems borderline shota if the screenshots are to be believed, but I suppose he could be an 18-year-old who has been very ill.

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
1885280_shirley_gym_train_09.png

is that the mc? is he supposed to be a former teacher? :LUL: The guy looks younger than the "girl" (?),he can pass as Shota Tag :KEK: . if he is the mc he deserves to be cuck

After reading comments from the dev..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:by the way dev you better add the future planned tags in "Genre Spoiler" and some info of the fetishes in "Dev Notes",if they are avoidable (they don't happen by the player's decision) or skippable (they happen but the player avoids seeing them)

Anyways,Good Luck.

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Honestly is it really NTR if the women are just doing it for the money? Like they aren't your romantic interests. I thought netorare was more losing your love interest to another man, not pimping a slut out for some money. Its not like they develop any romantic connection to other people either - you're their pimp, and the focal point of their romantic attention.

Yes,it's not NTR. People on f95 just can't stand seeing any other dick in their games and they don't really care about definitions.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yes,it's not NTR. People on f95 just can't stand seeing any other dick in their games and they don't really care about definitions.
Nah, even if the MC should become romantically involved with one of the women and decide to have them do sex work, it would at most be netorase. The NTR (netorare) tag doesn't apply to anything described here so far.

Reactions: Dripping

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017

Don't take this as hate but why I would love to get an inside view on this why put sanbox stuff in the game at all? Challange yourself at coding? Or do you just really want to make a sandbox? In almost every sandbox thread there are so many comments saying they will play the game in spite of it being a sandbox.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes