Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
I still get the hint for Cindy that I shoud order some cake from her. I gained at least 30kg and made her a millionaire just by buying cake. :-D
Is it a bug or what do I have to do to trigger an event with her?

Reactions: betaboy_69

Thayron

May 2, 2017
I wish there was more content with Jennifer, Olivia and Anna. Mainly with Olivia who has almost no scenes and also more scenes with Jennifer who is my favorite.

betaboy_69

Feb 5, 2024
I wish there was more content with Jennifer, Olivia and Anna. Mainly with Olivia who has almost no scenes and also more scenes with Jennifer who is my favorite.
I wish for more content with Samantha and Hannah. But we have to wait for their turns. Not really a fan of Natalie. But that's kind of expected when you have a big roster: Got to wait for other girls content. Maybe the dev will release Olivia's content next, since she has little to no content so far.

Thayron

May 2, 2017
I wish for more content with Samantha and Hannah. But we have to wait for their turns. Not really a fan of Natalie. But that's kind of expected when you have a big roster: Got to wait for other girls content. Maybe the dev will release Olivia's content next, since she has little to no content so far.
fair enough

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
Just one question. Is the game worth playing in a keep all the girls as private hosteses or this a most sharing/prostitution focused game?

Last edited:

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Just one question. Is the game worth playing in a keep all the girls as private hos private hosteses or this a most sharing/prostitution focused game?
I don't know if I'm the one who should judge or answer this. As the game is now, it's 95% focused on things not related to sharing and prostitution. And even in its final stage, I hope it will be a game with fulfilling private and shared content alike.

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
I don't know if I'm the one who should judge or answer this. As the game is now, it's 95% focused on things not related to sharing and prostitution. And even in its final stage, I hope it will be a game with fulfilling private and shared content alike.
Thanks for the answer.

Sep 5, 2020
Possible bug: Cannot change characters out of hostess club (first 2 slot)

Played a couple of hours. The first 2 slots of the hostess club are at "This character cannot be swapped at this time" - been a few days.

Reactions: Thayron

Thayron

May 2, 2017
Possible bug: Cannot change characters out of hostess club (first 2 slot)

Played a couple of hours. The first 2 slots of the hostess club are at "This character cannot be swapped at this time" - been a few days.
I had this problem and had to buy the automatic character change option to solve it. It's the last option costing 10k.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes