WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Secundo. This game is not a grind, it's an easy walk for fun. You can enjoy the real grind, where the grind is elevated to the hundredth degree and exists solely for the sake of the grind, in such games as Sun City, Tangled Up, Foot of the Mountain.
heh...never ever mention FotM again. No game on this site, IMO, even comes close to that disastrous mess of coding hell than that one. Some scenes were coded so that one had to play them more than two dozen times before the story would advance. The exact same scene with the exact same lines over and over.........

That was an example of cheap, uninspired, lazy coding so as to make it appear the game had a lot of content. It always been a puzzle to me why so few coders of these games use randomizers to offer multiple variations of repeatable scenes. The CG can remain the same, but even changing a few lines of dialog can offer more immersion and linearity. This game has a lot of content, but it is slowly progressing. Progression here is done more through menu choices than random number generators. Good enough, I suppose. The problem with so many characters is the amount of permutations that will exist as the story advances. It will take a lot, and I mean a lot of work to make this work well. After two or three years the motivation of the dev will be thoroughly tested. If it's a team approach then the likelihood of burnout is lessened. But if Yorma86 is going it alone, then we'll see what he's made of. :cool:

Reactions: Enot1964

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
heh...never ever mention FotM again. No game on this site, IMO, even comes close to that disastrous mess of coding hell than that one. Some scenes were coded so that one had to play them more than two dozen times before the story would advance. The exact same scene with the exact same lines over and over.........

That was an example of cheap, uninspired, lazy coding so as to make it appear the game had a lot of content. It always been a puzzle to me why so few coders of these games use randomizers to offer multiple variations of repeatable scenes. The CG can remain the same, but even changing a few lines of dialog can offer more immersion and linearity. This game has a lot of content, but it is slowly progressing. Progression here is done more through menu choices than random number generators. Good enough, I suppose. The problem with so many characters is the amount of permutations that will exist as the story advances. It will take a lot, and I mean a lot of work to make this work well. After two or three years the motivation of the dev will be thoroughly tested. If it's a team approach then the likelihood of burnout is lessened. But if Yorma86 is going it alone, then we'll see what he's made of. :cool:
I always believe in the best, being an optimist by nature. I realize that there is a huge amount of work to be done, but I hope that the developer will be able to defy these difficulties. I wish him luck and fortitude from the bottom of my heart.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yorma86

hypnofanxx

Oct 27, 2019
Real talk, though: When do we get dommed by the prosecutor? In a few months? A year?

Just tempering my expectations here.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Fixed the bug. I'll release a hotfix for known issues tomorrow, but until then, here's a hotfixed save file for you - it just finished the event with Natalie and transitioned into the next day, so you didn't miss out on anything.
Im having the same problem i believe, game not responding in what i think is the end of the greenhouse scene. Did you release a hotfix that i missed somehow or is it maybe on the way?!? Really like the game btw..

Last edited:

tidus

May 14, 2017
Dev great game but can you make walkthrough or something that shows your progress with all of the girls. Cause I have no idea if I'm making any progress in the main story or with any of the girls.

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Question - is there any actual content in the club? Lots of grinding, moving girls around, but little interesting activity. All girls novices save 1 - a couple of interesting guest interactions - but they don't seem to repeat. No interesting massage activity at all. Am I missing something? I ***want*** to like this game but its making it difficult.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Question - is there any actual content in the club? Lots of grinding, moving girls around, but little interesting activity. All girls novices save 1 - a couple of interesting guest interactions - but they don't seem to repeat. No interesting massage activity at all. Am I missing something? I ***want*** to like this game but its making it difficult.
Nothing explicit yet, closest you can get is Hermione seeing a dick by accident in the pool and telling Hannah to give handjobs in the masseuse room, though again there's no actual scenes for it.

• Sad
Reactions: EatBootyIDo

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Dev great game but can you make walkthrough or something that shows your progress with all of the girls. Cause I have no idea if I'm making any progress in the main story or with any of the girls.
Open Journal (upper part of the screen) and you'll see info: 1.jpg 1.jpg

Reactions: tidus

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Not much yet, no, sorry. Turns out making a sandbox simulator is very time-consuming. Check back in half a year and maybe you'll find more stuff you'll enjoy :HideThePain:

Im having the same problem i believe, game not responding in what i think is the end of the greenhouse scene. Did you release a hotfix that i missed somehow or is it maybe on the way?!? Really like the game btw..
I'll be releasing one today - just fixing a couple more minor bugs before I'm calling it done.

Real talk, though: When do we get dommed by the prosecutor? In a few months? A year?

Just tempering my expectations here.
The prosecutor? I can't say, really, so I think a year is more likely. Unless inspiration suddenly strikes me (it sometimes happens, heh) and I'll be forced to fast track von Domme content.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hypnofanxx

JJSMD1999

Dec 16, 2022
At what point should I start to see grades moving? I've completed about 50 days ingame and have 5 subjects going per week but they all still have F's. Did I miss something or juist need more time?

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
At what point should I start to see grades moving? I've completed about 50 days ingame and have 5 subjects going per week but they all still have F's. Did I miss something or juist need more time?
I've got them all on at least As, there's six subjects so just rotate your energy divded between two pairs of subjects each week and they'll eventually rise (some students are worse learners than others and will lag behind the rest).

It's not really as if there's any reason to worry about the grades yet though, they don't do anything except give you the opportunity to give the ones with the worst grades some occasional extra 'tutoring'.

Reactions: JJSMD1999

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I will add one more small nuance to the previous comment. All students' performance is improved (slightly, but slowly it accumulates) by visiting Bella's bookstore as part of off-school activities (shopping).
Well, and most importantly, don't skip class, even if it's not your classes (physical education, science, literature).

Reactions: JJSMD1999

JJSMD1999

Dec 16, 2022
I will add one more small nuance to the previous comment. All students' performance is improved (slightly, but slowly it accumulates) by visiting Bella's bookstore as part of off-school activities (shopping).
Well, and most importantly, don't skip class, even if it's not your classes (physical education, science, literature).
Yikes! I had no idea I was getting penalized for not attending other teachers' classes! Time for a strategy change!

Fuunu

Apr 30, 2023
keep getting exception error when attempting to talk to Nat in library, ignore doesn't work

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Scripts/locations/location.rpy", line 198, in script call
    call expression plot_label from _call_expression_34
  File "game/Scripts/locations/bookstore.rpy", line 57, in script call
    call bookstore_intro from _call_bookstore_intro
  File "game/Scripts/locations/location.rpy", line 226, in script call
    call screen location_screen
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Bella/bella.rpy", line 56, in script call
    call bella_interact from _call_bella_interact
  File "game/Scripts/locations/location.rpy", line 124, in script call
    call expression _label from _call_expression_32
  File "game/day_change.rpy", line 17, in script call
    call morning_actions from _call_morning_actions
  File "game/day_change.rpy", line 95, in script call
    call morning_event_check from _call_morning_event_check
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Anna/anna.rpy", line 57, in script call
    call school_restroom_student_event pass (character="anna", noise=True) from _call_school_restroom_student_event_1
  File "game/Scripts/locations/school_restroom.rpy", line 7, in script call
    call expression "{}_restroom_peek".format(character) from _call_expression_27
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Hannah/hannah.rpy", line 25, in script call
    call school_restroom_student_event pass (character="hannah", noise=False) from _call_school_restroom_student_event_5
  File "game/Scripts/locations/school_restroom.rpy", line 17, in script call
    call expression "{}_restroom_peek".format(character) from _call_expression_28
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Hermione/hermione.rpy", line 442, in script call
    call school_restroom_student_event pass (character="hermione") from _call_school_restroom_student_event_3
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Jennifer/jennifer.rpy", line 211, in script call
    call expression "jennifer_quest_{}".format(_questStage) from _call_expression_51
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Jennifer/jennifer_questline.rpy", line 51, in script call
    call jennifer_shop_menu_q0 from _call_jennifer_shop_menu_q0
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Jennifer/jennifer_questline.rpy", line 86, in script call
    call jennifer_shop_clothes from _call_jennifer_shop_clothes
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Jennifer/jennifer_questline.rpy", line 258, in script call
    call jennifer_shop_clothes_01 from _call_jennifer_shop_clothes_01
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Bella/bella.rpy", line 274, in script call
    call bella_bookstore_event_01_browse from _call_bella_bookstore_event_01_browse
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Bella/bella.rpy", line 65, in script call
    call bella_about_bella from _call_bella_about_bella
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Bella/bella.rpy", line 133, in script call
    call bella_about_bella_1 from _call_bella_about_bella_1
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Hannah/hannah.rpy", line 97, in script call
    call expression "hannah_quest_{}".format(han_quest.CurrentStage) from _call_expression_24
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Hannah/hannah_questline.rpy", line 140, in script call
    call hannah_questline_offerhelp from _call_hannah_questline_offerhelp
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/char_common_actions.rpy", line 22, in script
    call screen girl_buttons(girlname)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Scripts/screens/screens.rpy", line 312, in execute
    screen girl_buttons(girl):
  File "game/Scripts/screens/screens.rpy", line 393, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/Scripts/screens/screens.rpy", line 451, in execute
    if girl.capitalize() == "Natalie" and location.filename == "library" and questLog.GetQuestByID("natalie").CurrentStage > 4:
  File "game/Scripts/screens/screens.rpy", line 451, in <module>
    if girl.capitalize() == "Natalie" and location.filename == "library" and questLog.GetQuestByID("natalie").CurrentStage > 4:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'CurrentStage'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Scripts/locations/bookstore.rpy", line 57, in script call
    call bookstore_intro from _call_bookstore_intro
  File "game/day_change.rpy", line 17, in script call
    call morning_actions from _call_morning_actions
  File "game/day_change.rpy", line 95, in script call
    call morning_event_check from _call_morning_event_check
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Anna/anna.rpy", line 57, in script call
    call school_restroom_student_event pass (character="anna", noise=True) from _call_school_restroom_student_event_1
  File "game/Scripts/locations/school_restroom.rpy", line 7, in script call
    call expression "{}_restroom_peek".format(character) from _call_expression_27
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Hannah/hannah.rpy", line 25, in script call
    call school_restroom_student_event pass (character="hannah", noise=False) from _call_school_restroom_student_event_5
  File "game/Scripts/locations/school_restroom.rpy", line 17, in script call
    call expression "{}_restroom_peek".format(character) from _call_expression_28
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Hermione/hermione.rpy", line 442, in script call
    call school_restroom_student_event pass (character="hermione") from _call_school_restroom_student_event_3
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Jennifer/jennifer.rpy", line 211, in script call
    call expression "jennifer_quest_{}".format(_questStage) from _call_expression_51
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Jennifer/jennifer_questline.rpy", line 51, in script call
    call jennifer_shop_menu_q0 from _call_jennifer_shop_menu_q0
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Jennifer/jennifer_questline.rpy", line 86, in script call
    call jennifer_shop_clothes from _call_jennifer_shop_clothes
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Jennifer/jennifer_questline.rpy", line 258, in script call
    call jennifer_shop_clothes_01 from _call_jennifer_shop_clothes_01
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Bella/bella.rpy", line 274, in script call
    call bella_bookstore_event_01_browse from _call_bella_bookstore_event_01_browse
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Bella/bella.rpy", line 65, in script call
    call bella_about_bella from _call_bella_about_bella
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Bella/bella.rpy", line 133, in script call
    call bella_about_bella_1 from _call_bella_about_bella_1
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Hannah/hannah.rpy", line 97, in script call
    call expression "hannah_quest_{}".format(han_quest.CurrentStage) from _call_expression_24
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/Hannah/hannah_questline.rpy", line 140, in script call
    call hannah_questline_offerhelp from _call_hannah_questline_offerhelp
  File "game/Scripts/Characters/char_common_actions.rpy", line 22, in script
    call screen girl_buttons(girlname)
  File "C:\Users\fuunu\OneDrive\Desktop\ClubDetention-0.065-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\fuunu\OneDrive\Desktop\ClubDetention-0.065-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\fuunu\OneDrive\Desktop\ClubDetention-0.065-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\fuunu\OneDrive\Desktop\ClubDetention-0.065-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\fuunu\OneDrive\Desktop\ClubDetention-0.065-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\fuunu\OneDrive\Desktop\ClubDetention-0.065-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\fuunu\OneDrive\Desktop\ClubDetention-0.065-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\fuunu\OneDrive\Desktop\ClubDetention-0.065-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\fuunu\OneDrive\Desktop\ClubDetention-0.065-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\fuunu\OneDrive\Desktop\ClubDetention-0.065-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\fuunu\OneDrive\Desktop\ClubDetention-0.065-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\fuunu\OneDrive\Desktop\ClubDetention-0.065-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\fuunu\OneDrive\Desktop\ClubDetention-0.065-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/Scripts/screens/screens.rpy", line 393, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/Scripts/screens/screens.rpy", line 451, in execute
  File "game/Scripts/screens/screens.rpy", line 451, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'CurrentStage'

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Club Detention 0.065
Wed Nov 29 17:24:21 2023

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Not much yet, no, sorry. Turns out making a sandbox simulator is very time-consuming. Check back in half a year and maybe you'll find more stuff you'll enjoy :HideThePain:
Thanks - I completely understand - I love the concept - but you have introduce a lot of complexity - multiple girls, room, activities, levels.... I can do the math too. I'll keep checking in!

Reactions: Yorma86

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ClubDetention-0.065Hotifx2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes