Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
oh yeah asking oliva out for coffee is broken it turns her into hannah
asked cindy for kiss after the kill there was error i ginored buttoned it and then hannah apperntly turned into natalie
Good finds, hah. I'll look into these for the next update!

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/Scripts/screens/club_screen.rpy", line 8, in execute
File "game/Scripts/screens/club_screen.rpy", line 15, in execute
File "game/Scripts/screens/club_screen.rpy", line 16, in execute
File "game/Scripts/screens/club_screen.rpy", line 29, in execute
File "game/Scripts/screens/club_screen.rpy", line 115, in execute
File "game/Scripts/screens/club_screen.rpy", line 130, in execute
File "game/Scripts/screens/club_screen.rpy", line 158, in execute
File "game/Scripts/screens/club_screen.rpy", line 159, in execute
File "game/Scripts/screens/club_screen.rpy", line 165, in execute
File "game/Scripts/screens/club_screen.rpy", line 166, in execute
File "game/Scripts/screens/club_screen.rpy", line 166, in keywords
File "game/Scripts/screens/club_screen.rpy", line 167, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'fname'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "day_change.rpyc", line 16, in script call
File "Scripts/locations/location.rpyc", line 169, in script call
File "Scripts/Characters/Natalie/natalie.rpyc", line 78, in script call
File "Scripts/Characters/Natalie/natalie.rpyc", line 184, in script call
File "Scripts/Characters/Natalie/natalie.rpyc", line 218, in script call
File "Scripts/locations/location.rpyc", line 202, in script
File "day_change.rpyc", line 16, in script call
File "Scripts/Characters/Natalie/natalie.rpyc", line 78, in script call
File "Scripts/Characters/Natalie/natalie.rpyc", line 184, in script call
File "Scripts/Characters/Natalie/natalie.rpyc", line 218, in script call
File "Scripts/locations/location.rpyc", line 202, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/Scripts/screens/club_screen.rpy", line 15, in execute
File "game/Scripts/screens/club_screen.rpy", line 16, in execute
File "game/Scripts/screens/club_screen.rpy", line 29, in execute
File "game/Scripts/screens/club_screen.rpy", line 115, in execute
File "game/Scripts/screens/club_screen.rpy", line 130, in execute
File "game/Scripts/screens/club_screen.rpy", line 158, in execute
File "game/Scripts/screens/club_screen.rpy", line 159, in execute
File "game/Scripts/screens/club_screen.rpy", line 165, in execute
File "game/Scripts/screens/club_screen.rpy", line 166, in execute
File "game/Scripts/screens/club_screen.rpy", line 166, in keywords
File "game/Scripts/screens/club_screen.rpy", line 167, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'fname'
Do you remember what you were doing/clicking before this happened? :unsure: trying to figure out what might be the cause...

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
making a game and trying to hijack personal information with it is a verry verry bad idea. guess this game is done
What? In the beginning, the game asks if you're okay with analytics which will collect no personal data. If you're not cool, just say no, or turn them off in the preferences. The analytics only send me info about how far people have gone and what routes have been picked so I can see if people are not reaching something they should or if I later want to see who's the most popular waifu.

If you're too horny to stop and read anything, maybe that's a personal problem instead of the game's fault :HideThePain:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Another "harem" game that includes whoring them out. How disappointing but at least the Dev is honest enough to say you'll lose out on content unless you whore them out. Makes it far easier to just ignore the project and not raise false hope.

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
I suppose so, if there's enough demand for foot content. I'm not particularly into it myself, but I know it's a popular niche :coffee::unsure:
That would be definitely cool. I mean, Natalie always hast her feet up on her school desk... guess she's subconsciously looking for a foot slave already ;):ROFLMAO:

The game is great so far btw

Reactions: Yorma86

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Another "harem" game that includes whoring them out. How disappointing but at least the Dev is honest enough to say you'll lose out on content unless you whore them out. Makes it far easier to just ignore the project and not raise false hope.
You'll lose out on the whoring content for sure, but not the romance routes. But yeah, I understand if some people are still put off. Godspeed in the hunt for the ultimate harem game.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
in terms of content, i get if you avoid the whoring content you'll miss alot of lewd scenes which i'm perfectly happy to avoid.

but when it comes to the scenes with the MC and the girls will the amount of content overall be the same amount as the ones without? basically for every whore/non mc scene will there be a MC focused scene to go along with it?

personally i'd prefer maledom options given the context of the game but at the moment trying to figure stuff out.

as for the small girl. you could just say she's a dwarf if you're worried about her looking to young. little people need love to:sneaky:

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
It seems like a really ambitious game, and I want to say that while its not for everyone I personally enjoy the whoring out content and I'm sure a lot of other people do as well.
I hope there will also be some focus on more personal relationships as well, it seems you are already going in that direction and it would be a really interesting to be able to whore out and simoutaniously date some of the girls. Also, I loved the femdom and can't wait for more.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Personally I think the dev has put a lot of effort into this. I'm interested to see how it develops. I couldn't give a crap for the whiny comments from the usual suspects who produce no content themselves, but complain when their preferred format or kink isn't represented. Then announce they won't play, that amuses me. It's like anyone gives a shit.

Ignore the whiners, it looks good so far. Especially if this is your first real attempt.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
First of all, kudos for making the game YOU want to make! There's thousands of different opinions here, and like people already said, you can't please everyone. Personally I like the mechanic of corrupting and whoring out girls, and really liked your writing in the scenes I already saw. Unfortunately this game isn't for me either, because it looks like it will be exactly the kind of sandbox I hate: grinding stats and money, walking around in search of where to go next, repeating scenes/conversations. But again, make the game you enjoy making, it's not like there's a shortage of games out there. And should you ever decide to add a story mode like Lust Academy has done, I'll be quickly back to download. Good luck! (y)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
After playing it for some hours it has a typical problem of most sandox games - grind and heavy btw. The amount of cash earned at the club is minimal compared to the cost of all research and upgrades plus the bigger issue is building stats with the girls where you also need money to raise corruption and affection. If you check out girl who is assigned in entertaining room choosing to side with her or customer will almost always dowgrade one state and up another one (corr + but aff -).
What i would suggest is that decision in such instances won't decrease a stat but only increase another depending on the choice (choosing for her to show tits shouldn't decrease already built affection stat but it would only increase corruption). Anyway if someone knows money cheat that would solve the issue by just having cash to buy items to give to girls which would increase their stats.
Also knowing a console code to change current preferred role could make it possible to switch it on a fly and see all the scenes with barrista or at least a way to switch role inside a game by some item or upgrade. In the future there will probably be some options locked due to mc role and i would like to see all the scenes without having to start another game.

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Great game! Love the femdom, hope it keeps getting a lot of love. Stuff like bondage, humiliation, spanking, anal play... stuff like that will be super exciting to follow.
Very ambitious project, fingers crossed it works out. For me personally the brothel manager part is present in a big enough capacity like this. Not the main focus everything revolves around for scenes, but something you progress a bit.
Thanks for creating this title, best of luck.

Dec 9, 2020
Game was ok, lots of unfinished story lines/conversations, which is the case for every game, but this puts it out there you click on a girl from random event and says it isn't implemented. Started getting errors trying to access the club menu to change the girls, as their mood started dropping. Only managed to find one sex scene, with Olivia, whose the loli of the group... /shrug
Needs a few more updates I guess to set the foundation properly. Lust Academy started rough too and turned into a gem.

Reactions: Yorma86
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes