Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
my task is : i should just enjoy my time as headmaster. How do I advance in Serena content? Its the only girl without WAIT FOR DEVELOPMENT
That...sounds like a bug then. Could you send me your save file via a DM and I'll take a look at what might've gone broken.
I remember hearing Serena breaking for someone else as well, but that was a long long time ago.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Honestly, the pro-NTR group is a bit odd... but the anti-NTR group is just plain psychotic. It usually revolves around "How dare you allow someone other than the make-believe character that I'm personifying as myself to screw any of the equally fictitious girls in the game! What? I can have the option to not allow any NTR? How dare you! That's not good enough!"

I don't get it, I really don't. Because if they have the same attitude in real life, they must feel horrible. I mean shit, they're being cucked by the whole damned world.
I also honestly wish your reading comprehension was better. At no point am I criticizing ntr. I'm simply clarifying for someone who asked a question. And I did not mention ntr at any time, dear friend, that you are only looking for the applause of ntr's followers.

Reactions: Piratefishes

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
It's a job, you can change her job by clicking on the job name in the club management screen. It's perhaps not the most intuitive button out there, but I'm adding a clearer way to change it in the next update.

Depends what you mean :unsure: for now, there's a private dance, spanking and some handjobs.
Will you be able to change jobs in later updates? Because right now it seems to lock you in

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Will you be able to change jobs in later updates? Because right now it seems to lock you in
You should be able to change jobs. I admit, the button to do so is not telegraphed properly as clickable. In the club management screen, click the small yellow box with their current job's name under a girl's portrait.

Apr 28, 2020
I have a question for the developer, I don’t remember, but in my opinion there is no foot fetish in the game, this is almost a standard for femdom, won’t this happen? or is it simply not interesting for the developer himself? I understand there is no point in adding something to the game that is not interesting to you.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
You should be able to change jobs. I admit, the button to do so is not telegraphed properly as clickable. In the club management screen, click the small yellow box with their current job's name under a girl's portrait.
I meant after you've already chosen one. Right now we have a lot of job options but I can't find a way to change them after already having picked one.

R68waga

Oct 11, 2017
a lot of potential in this one, reminds me of The Headmaster but hopefully it won't remind of that game on how regularly it's updated

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't get these two stats to budge. Everything else is going up ok. Any ideas?
Making her watch BBC Bonanza should up the respective stat. Cheating won't go up since she's not your girlfriend (yet).

I have a question for the developer, I don’t remember, but in my opinion there is no foot fetish in the game, this is almost a standard for femdom, won’t this happen? or is it simply not interesting for the developer himself? I understand there is no point in adding something to the game that is not interesting to you.
It's mostly not interesting to me, but I do see a place for a scene or two about footdom in the future :BootyTime: I'm more of a thigh guy myself.

I meant after you've already chosen one. Right now we have a lot of job options but I can't find a way to change them after already having picked one.
There is a reset button in the job screen. It should actually be renamed to avoid confusion, since it doesn't reset any of the previous XP or levels. It just lets you change the career of the girl.

a lot of potential in this one, reminds me of The Headmaster but hopefully it won't remind of that game on how regularly it's updated
Thank you, and I don't know how often it's updated, but let's hope so together.

OogaBoogaLemmeplay

Jul 31, 2020
Are you a new player or is that an older save you're using? But you should probably be able to ignore the error. If not, sit tight, I'll be releasing a hotfix today to fix a bunch of small but annoying bugs such as this.
Im a returning player this error shows up when I try to load my last save

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Making her watch BBC Bonanza should up the respective stat. Cheating won't go up since she's not your girlfriend (yet).

It's mostly not interesting to me, but I do see a place for a scene or two about footdom in the future :BootyTime: I'm more of a thigh guy myself.

There is a reset button in the job screen. It should actually be renamed to avoid confusion, since it doesn't reset any of the previous XP or levels. It just lets you change the career of the girl.

Thank you, and I don't know how often it's updated, but let's hope so together.
Hmmm, I've had several characters watch the movie, but the stat hasn't budged. It may be going up in the background but not in the display. I wouldn't mention it but for the check during the massage scene.

Reactions: raystale

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Hmmm, I've had several characters watch the movie, but the stat hasn't budged. It may be going up in the background but not in the display. I wouldn't mention it but for the check during the massage scene.
It's just going up in the background. And if either one of the two checks succeed in that scene, it will show the same stuff. If you pass the other attribute, you won't need Hannah pining for BBCs for her to appreciate a good cock.

Im a returning player this error shows up when I try to load my last save
Alright. Could you DM me your save file and I'll take a look?

Reactions: Alleycat_2017

Rockdoll

Oct 6, 2020
Yorma86

What ideas do you have for NTR content? Other than the lewd text messages do we actually get to see the girls have sex with customers for example? Either from the cameras in the security room or perhaps lewd scenes in the rooms? Would love to have a ton more of NTR options in the game.

Other than that, this game is one of my favourites so far and I love the work you have done so far! I really hope to see way more very soon! <3

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
ALGUIEN ME PODRIA DAR EL CODIGO CORRECTO DE TRUCOS PARA ESTA NUEVA VERCION .VO.O733..Y ME PODRIA INDICAR COMO SE DEBE INTRODUCIR EL CODIGO ,,LES AGRADACERIA MUCHO SI ME AYUDARARAN POR FAVOR

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes