tontoman

May 4, 2017
No, it's not visible at the moment. Once I get around to redesigning the journal page for the characters, you'll see that stat as well. And as for increasing it...looks like I really should implement the school theater functionality. Currently, the only way to increase it for Natalie is to do the cunnilingus ritual and ask her to sit on your face. Then, if your character is submissive and Natalie's femdom is over 6, she'll ask you to clean up.
Well on a design thought and showcasing the content you've already added. It's probably best to have a mechanic that will allow more people to see the created content that's locked :)

hypnofanxx

Oct 27, 2019
Well on a design thought and showcasing the content you've already added. It's probably best to have a mechanic that will allow more people to see the created content that's locked :)
Agreed. Some kind of tip off in the UI that indicates attribute thresholds that content is gated behind, even if you don't fully tip your hand on what that content is.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Will accepting the demon's pact block out femdom paths in the future?
No, quite the opposite. Not accepting the demon's pack will just mean you're trying your best not to sexualize the girls or the staff too much. If your character is submissive and you're corrupting the girls, femdom will follow, or at least the option to it.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I played this about a year ago, does anyone know about how much has been added since then?

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
No, quite the opposite. Not accepting the demon's pack will just mean you're trying your best not to sexualize the girls or the staff too much. If your character is submissive and you're corrupting the girls, femdom will follow, or at least the option to it.
Thanks for the clarification! Was wary of the choice there cause I've seen games were similar pacts led to maledom everywhere. By the way, loved the Pheonix Wright inspired gameplay during Jennifer's questline. Special props for keeping the killer an actual mystery until very late in the case.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I did read the changelogs, but I didn't get any kind of intuitive feeling for how much new content we're talking about.
It's hard to put a number on it. Depends if you're the type that skips all dialogue and goes straight to the lewd scenes. There should still be quite a bit of new stuff, but even I'm not sure what it would translate to.
If you don't skip around, just Jennifer's current questline alone should take you an hour or two, or more. I should probably add some analytics there to check how much time it takes for people to complete since I know it by heart and can speedrun through it.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
how high does Samantha's corruption need to be before you pass the 2 corruption test for her dance when you win the bar drinking contest?

77icew

Feb 5, 2022
It's hard to put a number on it. Depends if you're the type that skips all dialogue and goes straight to the lewd scenes. There should still be quite a bit of new stuff, but even I'm not sure what it would translate to.
If you don't skip around, just Jennifer's current questline alone should take you an hour or two, or more. I should probably add some analytics there to check how much time it takes for people to complete since I know it by heart and can speedrun through it.
Dear Yorma, can you tell me what the different points are good for? Good teacher, dominant, submissive, etc

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Dear Yorma, can you tell me what the different points are good for? Good teacher, dominant, submissive, etc
They'll be checked in some club events - when you try to cheer a girl up, it might check your good teacher, persuasion or humor, depending on what you picked. Some events during sexual encounters will only trigger if you're dominant/submissive. There aren't a lot of those yet, but if you're submissive enough, at least Natalie will make you clean up your creampie and Cindy will kiss you with cum all over her lips.

But yeah, they're checked mainly during the club events to see if you get the "good" or the "bad" outcome of a choice/route.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MikeOG and 77icew
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes