ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Can I suggest you show the teachers proficiency on the selection page too. Nice when you want to unlock all of them, and makes choosing better than guess and check if you don't remember.

Reactions: Gamle and Yorma86

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
whats new in this version i already done all activities
There's the changelog. This update was mainly about adding school mechanics and the new management UI. But there's the recruitment of Catherine, Nanako, Lauren, Farshore and one secret option. And the beach activity + beach date for Natalie. So yeah, not a lot of story content to click through, but this update had to be done sooner or later.

Reactions: Piratefishes

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Another small bug. I got all the girls to have A+ grades. However, Aspiring academics (all girls have grades of B or higher) remains locked (see screenshot). Very strange.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
me too and i answered more that 30 quwstios and it didnt unlock also

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Hmm, I'll add something to her for the next update.
It's not just her, but she's the most notable one, i believe Hermione has the same with asking about her, I'm not saying you have to write a bunch of dialogue, but a simple "in delopment" flavour text would be nice.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
me too and i answered more that 30 quwstios and it didnt unlock also
yah same to i already finished all except that
I wouldn't get hung up on that problem. In my case "Seasoned Teacher" and "Senior Teacher" were activated almost simultaneously with a big delay, I think in your case they will be activated too, although with some delay. And "God-like Teacher" is still not activated, although I have already fulfilled the norm (100 correct answers).

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Also, another small bug, you can't do Insta shoots at the pool if you've not got the Greenhouse, either you should be able to shoot there if you have it, or it should be locked until the greenhouse is open.

Youssef302

Sep 28, 2023
any recommendation for Simillar games with female domination and full sub route not just one character among 10 or 11
many games has just one or two dom character

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Are the new subclasses not being counted properly for income, seem to have taken a massive hit to profits, more than the upkeep increases.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Why there's not event in SPA ?
I didn't have the time to make them :HideThePain: I will make events for it, but pls, be patient.

Are the new subclasses not being counted properly for income, seem to have taken a massive hit to profits, more than the upkeep increases.
Hmm, do you have empty slots in your club? That would incur a hefty penalty as empty slots still count towards upkeep.

Can you tell me what needs to be done to open a third room in the club?
Progress the storyline for your character (open Journal, click your character, look at hint) until you meet Serena. Then follow Serena's hints until you've recruited her. Then you can research new rooms etc.

Reactions: Motisteel
3.90 star(s) 28 Votes