FlozelFlowsWell

Jul 17, 2023
I'm stuck with Samantha, I completed the theater content and her stats are high but in the driking competition event in the bar, the two lewd options, the "kiss of Samantha" and the other appear blocked in gray so the "as promised" dancing event it's blocked as well. She has maximized corruption and pretty high exhibitionism (35-40 or so).

Could be the exhibitionism? Do she need even more or some other requisite?
Do you have sharing enabled? You have to go into the journal and select it manually at the bottom for each girl, otherwise you can't access any of that content. It shouldn't appear blocked in grey even if their stats are low, it just fails the check and she objects, but you should still be able to select it unless her sharing option is locked.

Also, question for the thread. I'm imagine there could be an answer somewhere in the 100 pages here, but why doesn't this have the NTR or swinging tags? To be honest, swinging is one of the tags I usually look for and I'd have found this game much earlier if it were tagged as such. You could make a case for not having NTR (even though we don't have a NTS tag so all we can do is use NTR for it and people are openly referring to the Nat scenes as NTR scenes in this thread anyway), but swinging seems like a no brainer based on what I played of this game.

I was actually very impressed by this game, and I imagine if the tags were updated you might find a few more people like myself who were looking for specific tags and skipped over this game longer than we should have because we didn't know it had this content.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Do you have sharing enabled? You have to go into the journal and select it manually at the bottom for each girl, otherwise you can't access any of that content. It shouldn't appear blocked in grey even if their stats are low, it just fails the check and she objects, but you should still be able to select it unless her sharing option is locked.

Also, question for the thread. I'm imagine there could be an answer somewhere in the 100 pages here, but why doesn't this have the NTR or swinging tags? To be honest, swinging is one of the tags I usually look for and I'd have found this game much earlier if it were tagged as such. You could make a case for not having NTR (even though we don't have a NTS tag so all we can do is use NTR for it and people are openly referring to the Nat scenes as NTR scenes in this thread anyway), but swinging seems like a no brainer based on what I played of this game.

I was actually very impressed by this game, and I imagine if the tags were updated you might find a few more people like myself who were looking for specific tags and skipped over this game longer than we should have because we didn't know it had this content.
Hmm, a good point, but I wonder if there's enough NTR to justify the tag :unsure: and I'm not sure if the game's content counts as swinging...? I always thought it's just prostitution, but I'm not a semantics guy, so maybe swinging might apply. If it does, I could add it as well.

FlozelFlowsWell

Jul 17, 2023
Hmm, a good point, but I wonder if there's enough NTR to justify the tag :unsure: and I'm not sure if the game's content counts as swinging...? I always thought it's just prostitution, but I'm not a semantics guy, so maybe swinging might apply. If it does, I could add it as well.
Yeah sadly you will find a lot of bizarre, belligerent people arguing to death about the precise definitions of all of these terms. I'm not someone who is going to die on these hills so no worries if nothing changes.

The only reason I think prostitution didn't raise a flag for me is because I think most guys assume a Male MC game with the prostitution tag is just him paying for sex, not necessarily pimping out his girls. Structurally this game has a lot of similarities to Secret Care Cafe, which uses both NTR and Swinging tags. Both hospitality management games in which the lead character shares his love interests with patrons, etc. Then you have Photo Hunt, which also has LIs get pimped out in a brothel but they only use the swinging and not NTR tag since it's all specifically engineered by the MC.

Since the Nat sharing stuff isn't prostitution, as it doesn't take place in the club (beach sex scene and even the threesome with Lilith is sort of swinging in a way), I feel like there's a justification for either ntr or swinging tags. I'm not sure in what direction the game is going, but there's also language about non Club girls with other men (like Shirley for example) so if there will be more sharing content, swinging or NTR (or both) would be applicable for sure.

That said, it's always a double edge sword, because while you may attract people like me, who are just looking for great sharing games, you'll also get people who either a) come in, see an ntr tag and say "Oh NTR? Pass." or b) people who see the NTR tag and spend 20 pages in the thread arguing about what technically constitutes NTR, which can be exhausting in it's own right.

No right or wrong answers here, either way I'm glad I found the game. It's awesome, for what it's worth I think the sharing is the best part of the game.

Rockdoll

Oct 6, 2020
Yeah sadly you will find a lot of bizarre, belligerent people arguing to death about the precise definitions of all of these terms. I'm not someone who is going to die on these hills so no worries if nothing changes.

The only reason I think prostitution didn't raise a flag for me is because I think most guys assume a Male MC game with the prostitution tag is just him paying for sex, not necessarily pimping out his girls. Structurally this game has a lot of similarities to Secret Care Cafe, which uses both NTR and Swinging tags. Both hospitality management games in which the lead character shares his love interests with patrons, etc. Then you have Photo Hunt, which also has LIs get pimped out in a brothel but they only use the swinging and not NTR tag since it's all specifically engineered by the MC.

Since the Nat sharing stuff isn't prostitution, as it doesn't take place in the club (beach sex scene and even the threesome with Lilith is sort of swinging in a way), I feel like there's a justification for either ntr or swinging tags. I'm not sure in what direction the game is going, but there's also language about non Club girls with other men (like Shirley for example) so if there will be more sharing content, swinging or NTR (or both) would be applicable for sure.

That said, it's always a double edge sword, because while you may attract people like me, who are just looking for great sharing games, you'll also get people who either a) come in, see an ntr tag and say "Oh NTR? Pass." or b) people who see the NTR tag and spend 20 pages in the thread arguing about what technically constitutes NTR, which can be exhausting in it's own right.

No right or wrong answers here, either way I'm glad I found the game. It's awesome, for what it's worth I think the sharing is the best part of the game.
You make some very good points, like yourself I'm also looking for games like NTR and Swinging, I know there are a ton of games out there and to be fair the majority is just meh, if not worse, at best. PhotoHunt, Annie's School Days and other games like My Wife's A Star are really great but I do feel this game has the most potential out of all.

As I mentioned before the only thing few things that would make this game even better is to perhaps instead of an overview of what happened to the girls at their shift is to see a scene where you can see what happened (for example a girl giving a BJ or flashing a customer) on top of the overview and of course more visible NTR content. I may not speak for everyone, but that's something I really enjoy.

Nonetheless I do think everything so far is really well made and I'm always looking forward to the new updates <3

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes