Flash Completed Club Velvet Rose: Madame Miranda and Teri [Lesson of Passion]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Xevus97

Sep 6, 2020
How do i get Veronica to agree to BDSM ? Walkthough says you only need that max mood for that, but it doesn't work for me, she says "we not that kind of couple"

bodycount159

Feb 11, 2017
can anyone suggest some games like club velvet rose or deliverance or ... ?
Karen's Secret(If you like this type of games, there are more at chyoa website)
My Wife's a star
Wife Adventures - The Control App
Swing & Miss
Torrid Tales
Because I Love Her
A Happy Marriage
Marina Cuckolding Report 1, 2, 3
The Adventurous Couple

Reactions: chnappa

Ness99

Dec 16, 2018
I love this game, Veronica is amazing. Does anyone know if a sequel is planned or considered?

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
As usual from this studio, great render quality, a lot of scenes with different possibilities, writing that actually makes sense. Moderate length, but has some replayability.

The issues that annoy me in this and many other games from these devs is that without the walkthrough, you can basically go fuck yourself, and not in the pleasant way. The skill checks in scenes are super random and unintuitive. After any variable changes on the map, you have to run around the entire joint searching if new options popped up. Basically unplayable without the guide.

Huge props for implementing a loving, consensual cuckold route - it's extremely, exceptionally rare in games, and it's by far the best form of "NTR" there is (yes I know it's not ntr, but that's how shit's tagged and referred to on F95).

Can't give it a 5/5 because of the issues mentioned, but if you like anything involved with any kind of swinging, give this one a try.

flnn

Oct 9, 2021
Anyone know how i can download Club Velvet Rose? i dont know if i need to pay for it

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
How do i get Veronica to agree to BDSM ? Walkthough says you only need that max mood for that, but it doesn't work for me, she says "we not that kind of couple"
I have the same problem. I belive we need to do something more before but I can figure it out.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
LOP is the slowest group in pushing out a release..... How can anyone pay them a fee for stuff....

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
View attachment 18088

Overview:

This is the story of one unforgettable night. The main characters: my wife veronica, and myself, james. The location: a hidden club that specializes in couples and some individuals looking for a spark in their dull lives. A spark that is safe to say had all but extinguished between the both us after nights filled with arguments that ended with me taking my usual place on the couch.

How we came to talk about a swingers’ club was truly unusual. Veronica complained about how we never do anything exciting and started listing things like going to an island getaway, new york on new year’s and the usual bucket-list of items. But then she listed something that she had never told me about: she had never had sex with anyone but me. I told her that I was the same, I had never had sex with anyone but her.

Since then that was all she, and occasionally I, talked about. I then heard of a well-reviewed vip club downtown that sparked our curiosity. After a steep membership fee, the club provided a drink specials list, a list of house rules, and a set of masks. This is the story of what happened that night at the club velvet rose.

Imagine you’re James and, together with your wife Veronica, you’re entering the Club Velvet Rose for the first time.

Are you ready to offer your horny wife to a muscular black barman?
She is getting wet just thinking about his huge cock.

Ever dreamed about having a threesome with 2 experienced ladies?
They are willing to do it with you this night.

Do you want to see your lovely Veronica being fucked by two studs?
Play dirty and perhaps you will even get a chance to join them.

Having fantasies about nasty glory hole sex in a fancy club toilet?
Broaden your wife’s horizons and experience it with her… One way or another.​

Updated: 6 September, 2017
Developer/Publisher: Lesson of Passion
Censorship: no
Version: 2.10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New expansion includes:

Installation:

Press "O" for cheats - All stats to max.

Walktrough (Updated):

Download: MEGA - -

View attachment 18080 View attachment 18081 View attachment 18082
go file no longer works. pls fix, thaanks

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes