Flash Completed Club Velvet Rose: Madame Miranda and Teri [Lesson of Passion]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

desmand

May 1, 2017
Hi dessmand if i remeber correct most the walkthroughs for these games are actually on lops own site's
thank you very much man! i really found it.

here the link for the walkthrough :)

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
thank you very much man! i really found it.

here the link for the walkthrough :)

Okay thats good, ill copy the walkthrough from there page, and ill spoiler it and credit it to there walkthrough writter, on the opening post.

EDIT: Done its added

Reactions: Krull

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Man there is some seriously weird design decisions with this game people don't act at all like people in the slightest. For instance, Veronica can go ahead and have a threesome with Chev and the other girl and even the MC can just forgive her, but when you try to get a blowjob even right after she already just had a threesome she's not okay with it at all? XD What the hell is that? There is no sense or logic, and this is just once instance, there is a plethora of these.

joshi

Oct 10, 2018
I have a problem with the table of contents (in Walktrough). In game i click ctrl+f and nothing happens...
How turn on Table of Contents?

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
So this is kind of late, but I was wondering whether there are any scenes with Veronica and Bryan? The game hints at it, but I can't find any?

v01d_08

Modder
Jan 2, 2018
This is one of the best flash games I ever played. Does anybody know similar games of this genre and quality (from same studio or others)?
I know there is a big collection here on F95Zone from this studio, but Velvet Rose is a head above all others.

Last edited:

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
This is one of the best flash games I ever played. Does anybody know similar games of this genre and quality (from same studio or others)?
I know there is a big collection here on F95Zone from this studio, but Velvet Rose is a head above all others.
on the bottom of the thread has similar threads should have what you are looking for but sadly a lot of the next lesson of passion games were done so you can only check them on the site

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes