Flash Completed Club Velvet Rose: Madame Miranda and Teri [Lesson of Passion]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

SeverusSnape

Sep 20, 2017
I have to ask one question...When I enter the game it says to me that it with Miranda and Tara...but the start of the game is same....What I have to do?

Hibin Aba

Sep 10, 2016
anyone knows how to get the Full Fantasy achievement? It's the last one for me
After convincing Veronica to fuck Che, Alex and Natie will offer you a threesome. When asked, choose to not wait for the girls. When the sex scene is over the achievement will appear.

Zehir

Jul 17, 2017
I can't find the way to have Veronica and Zara kiss. Veronica agrees when asked, then i can't do anything when i go to Zara with her.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I might be blind but how do I save my game? I see there's a load option but can't seem to find a save option.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Haha wow, I kept trying different key combos never getting past the first interaction with Zara, lol.

Thanks!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Does anybody have an updated walkthrough by now?
I know it's been asked before. But I have so little time for these games, that I really don't have the head for going the whole trial and error route with this.

slick05

Oct 13, 2017
I'm still annoyed mainly because I have done EVERYTHING, more then 10 times, ask veronica to make out with zara, she says yes, then when I get there (with and without her) no option..

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
I'm still annoyed mainly because I have done EVERYTHING, more then 10 times, ask veronica to make out with zara, she says yes, then when I get there (with and without her) no option..
Its too late but let me explain. When you first entered Club you should talk with Zara. Then go and click her again (2nd time) She will agree with you and after the get strip ask Veronica and go to the Zara. :)

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes