Flash Completed Club Velvet Rose: Madame Miranda and Teri [Lesson of Passion]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

delposo71

Apr 29, 2017
I got the ending with divorce+Teri, but how do you get the ending where you actually swap with Teri and Brian.

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
can someone pls tell me why the game freezes when you ask terri and bryan for help?...also i dont know how to get to terri.

EDIT how do u get the threesome with bryan and teri? what are the conditions?...if i ask bryan and teri for help the game freezes

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 42

Why does it take ages for LOP to release something and even then it has little content :3 . They say they'll release LWT2 expansion 'soon' by soon they probably mean in about 2 years, and it's not that they don't have the money to do it lol

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
  1. Did you extract the game on Desktop?
  2. did you have any problem reaching the folder path I linked?
  3. Did you extract the folder I attached (local host) in there?
I need to know which point you are stuck on.
I did everything you said in the Tutorial but i cant load your savegame

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
hey gusy i got bryan and terri to agree to threesome now james says he has to tell veronica but there is no option to go forward.what do i do?no dialogue on choices on veronica nor terri

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I did everything you said in the Tutorial but i cant load your savegame
I wrote instructions on how to reach the starting point of the walkthrough I posted , it shouldn't take that long to do, hope that helps.

I'm going to delete the save file if it's not working for people.

Reactions: Krull

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
While I consider LoP titles to be some of the best on the scenes the subject matter of CVR is just extremely off-putting to me. I'll playing for the excellent graphics but it's not half as exciting as the older LvT similar titles.

Daemonium

Apr 27, 2017
Load the ending in chrome and add ?end=1 after the url. Increment the number to see all ending.
Hi, is the first time I see this can be done. Tried to follow your instruction, but when I open it with chrome it tries to save a new .swf file. What am I doing wrong?

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Hi, is the first time I see this can be done. Tried to follow your instruction, but when I open it with chrome it tries to save a new .swf file. What am I doing wrong?
I don't remember if it works in chrome. IIRC must of the time I did this it was in IE or I loaded the swf via a local web server like lighttpd so instead of having the address be file://c:/blabla, it's

Reactions: Daemonium

Daemonium

Apr 27, 2017
How do you have to change the end of ending file so you come directly to every ending?

To something like "CVR/ending_1.swf"

But I can't remember the correct change, someone does?
Did it worked for you? I couldn't make it.

z3z3

Apr 28, 2017
is there a way that brain having sex with veronica or not and how to get ending 8 and 9

z3z3

Apr 28, 2017
is there a way that brain having sex with veronica or not and how to get ending 8 and 9

z3z3

Apr 28, 2017
is there a way that bryan having sex with veronica or not and how to get ending 8 and 9

TaiSorrow

Sep 9, 2017
Thanks so much for the link. I had been waiting to play this ever since the first came out. Was always clear an expansion would be forthcoming.

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
Just wanted to say thank you for this. Really appreciate the time and effort you and all other pirate kings put in to give the people free stuff. Thank You. As always keep up the good work.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes