Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
somehow the savefile wont work for me do you have any advises @Qleaf
  1. Did you extract the game on Desktop?
  2. did you have any problem reaching the folder path I linked?
  3. Did you extract the folder I attached (local host) in there?

I need to know which point you are stuck on.

Reactions: Krull

abericus

May 29, 2017
Thank you for the walkthrough ! Anyone figure out how to get the threesome scene with Alexandra, Zara and James ?
after pole dance, first vero kiss zara then talk to che, and doing scene with alexa, then talk to zara ask her drink, then buy her drink, dont go to zara yet, talk to vero, about tyron give her money, then go to bar and leave vero there
then go to zara and give her drink, after scene, in toilet in timed dont click i grabbed Zara

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
after pole dance, first vero kiss zara then talk to che, and doing scene with alexa, then talk to zara ask her drink, then buy her drink, dont go to zara yet, talk to vero, about tyron give her money, then go to bar and leave vero there
then go to zara and give her drink, after scene, in toilet in timed dont click i grabbed Zara
Yeah in the new version the option to kiss zara doesnt come up even after veronica agrees to do it

Bazounga

Jun 8, 2017
It works, thanks a lot...

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I would love a combined walkthrough of both, it's a pain really to look back and forth. If anyone can deliver Silverhaired girl kisses to you

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Well I have finished it, all achievements and got the scene with teri and bryan too.
To get the teri ending, just leave the club after the bryan/james/teri threesome.
When you leave the club wife leaves you, but james is happy to get rid of her

But looking at the ending pics. There is an ending where wife,james teri and bryan meet?
I wonder how to get that. Since wife never fucks bryon.
EDIT: Figured the teri/bryan/wife/james ending.
After you have the threesome with teri, let wife do the Tryon(Bartender) , at the end of the scene she will say she knows james fucked someone, ask about it and not get angry...Ending 9

On a side note. Took LOP 3 months since first announcement and they did 140 images? And the resolution of the images is measly 1050*700?
What the heck are these guys doing.

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Well I have finished it, all achievements and got the scene with teri and bryan too.
To get the teri ending, just leave the club after the bryan/james/teri threesome.
When you leave the club wife leaves you, but james is happy to get rid of her

But looking at the ending pics. There is an ending where wife,james teri and bryan meet?
I wonder how to get that. Since wife never fucks bryon.

On a side note. Took LOP 3 months since first announcement and they did 140 images? And the resolution of the images is measly 1050*700?
What the heck are these guys doing.
I already listed the three new endings in the walkthrough i posted.

Btw are you sure it was bryan ? I think you are talking about tyron (bartender) :)

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
I already listed the three new endings in the walkthrough i posted.

Btw are you sure it was bryan ? I think you are talking about tyron (bartender) :)
The ending 9 pics dont have tryon in them (good) , Its bryan being invited into the fuck circle after they tell him veronica is his wife.

DRKNX

Aug 18, 2016
how to get lesbian scene of zara and ver WITHOUT che?

edit: nvm, found the answer in the lopblog site

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Okay I'm going to attach a save file along with a guide for the expansion, new scenes only!

Important instructions for the save file:
  1. Extract the game on the desktop (For simplicity)
  2. Go to C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\{Random Word}
  3. Extract the folder attached (localhost.rar) there.
Enjoy!

Edit: I enhanced the walkthrough by adding the 3 new endings.

I feel really dumb, but I'm trying to follow that walkthrough for the new scenes and I find some of the options don't show up. For example "Bar- Offer her a drink and let her talk to him" and "Teri and Bryan- Tell them that you're good to go" don't appear. Am I missing the conditions to make them appear?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I feel really dumb, but I'm trying to follow that walkthrough for the new scenes and I find some of the options don't show up. For example "Bar- Offer her a drink and let her talk to him" and "Teri and Bryan- Tell them that you're good to go" don't appear. Am I missing the conditions to make them appear?
Did you use my save file?

If you didn't use my save file:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes