Flash Completed Club Velvet Rose: Madame Miranda and Teri [Lesson of Passion]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

andiandi08

Apr 27, 2017
hey guys... Have anyone of you the update version of this game? i know that they added some new girls... thanks in advance

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
hey guys... Have anyone of you the update version of this game? i know that they added some new girls... thanks in advance
No expansion yet, it's just a news update so you can see the model of the girl they are putting in the game...eventually. Otherwise it would be the first thing to click on in their game reel on their official site. Right now it shows Arkham:Dark Legacy and the Lilly in Hawaii. So no expansion yet.

andiandi08

Apr 27, 2017
No expansion yet, it's just a news update so you can see the model of the girl they are putting in the game...eventually. Otherwise it would be the first thing to click on in their game reel on their official site. Right now it shows Arkham:Dark Legacy and the Lilly in Hawaii. So no expansion yet.

have a look here my friend...

Lorzingaroo

May 29, 2017
hey guys, running the game on a Mac, the !start.bat file is corrupted and the .swf file is stuck on the loading page... can someone help out?

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017

About this game:

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on !start.bat to start playing.

Press "o" for cheats - All stats to max.

Download Link(s):
v0.98
Mega:
GofIle:

(old)v0.96
Mega:

GoFile:

Images RIP:
MEGA:
GoFile:

Walktrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game Info:
Updated: 9 February, 2017
Genre: Erotic Adventure, Simulator, Animation
Censorship: No
Version: 0.98
Developer / Publisher: Lesson of Passion
Platform: PC
Language: English
Whenever I try pressing "o" nothing happens to my in game stats. Or at least, as far as I can see when I look at Veronica's mood. Am I missing something?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes