Flash Completed Club Velvet Rose: Madame Miranda and Teri [Lesson of Passion]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Sevi

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I cant seem to bring wife to make out with zara, because all it tells me is those options like, ask what shes looking for tonight, etc, what am i doing wrong? How do i get the foursome between the three guys and veronica, from the start (because i seem to have no idea what im doing)... thanks

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I cant seem to bring wife to make out with zara, because all it tells me is those options like, ask what shes looking for tonight, etc, what am i doing wrong? How do i get the foursome between the three guys and veronica, from the start (because i seem to have no idea what im doing)... thanks
Did you follow the walkthrough in this post??

Sevi

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
@muttdoggy Im pretty sure I did.... after i ask veronica to kiss the blonde girl nothing comes up, only the typical, ask her what shes looking for etc, that way i cant progress with some stuff because she wont walk away with her... could it be a bug on my point? maybe ill try a redownload

DRKNX

Aug 18, 2016
@muttdoggy Im pretty sure I did.... after i ask veronica to kiss the blonde girl nothing comes up, only the typical, ask her what shes looking for etc, that way i cant progress with some stuff because she wont walk away with her... could it be a bug on my point? maybe ill try a redownload
after the poledance, ask Zera, NOT veronica for the kiss.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Veronica has to be asked what she thinks of Zara twice in the beginning of the game and her mood has to be high. Follow the first part of the walkthrough since it opens up all the paths with high mood and the money you need.

Sevi

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
@muttdoggy AHH! gotcha, missed the ask zara twice part, not sure if it kills any chance of that ending but now it works, thanks :)

D

Deleted member 42

how are you supposed to convince veronica to have sex with che?

biller

Aug 5, 2016
When she gets back from fucking che and gets mad at you for daring to be upset with her I alt+f4'd into the stratosphere.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
D

Deleted member 42

You either get her drunk with 1000 cocktail or you talk to zara.
I talked with Zara and Veronica went to bathroom with her, Che fucks Veronica but other than that nothing, i can deny Che's offer and still nothing. Not sure how to get 100 cocktail tho

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I talked with Zara and Veronica went to bathroom with her, Che fucks Veronica but other than that nothing, i can deny Che's offer and still nothing. Not sure how to get 100 cocktail tho
Cocktale "get" first find wallet in restroom

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes