Flash Completed Club Velvet Rose: Madame Miranda and Teri [Lesson of Passion]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Sevi

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
In the Cg there is a scene between the wife, zara and Che (black guy)? I think? How do we get that scene??

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
yeah i want to know how you get the threesome scene with veronica, zara and che too. the walkthrough doesnt mention it, only how to get the scene with zara in the bathroom, so how do i get the threesome with veronica zara and che

IceCCC

May 31, 2017
yeah i want to know how you get the threesome scene with veronica, zara and che too. the walkthrough doesnt mention it, only how to get the scene with zara in the bathroom, so how do i get the threesome with veronica zara and che
When Veronika goes with Zara then dont talk to che. There is a new Option HIDE.
Then you can peep how che join them

Debajyoti Chanda

Apr 29, 2017
Th
View attachment 18088
Overview:

New expansion includes:
  • 140 images & 18 animations
  • more characters – dominating Miranda and Teri with Bryan
  • amazing and very long sex sessions with new comers
  • upgraded scenes with already meet characters
  • 3 new endings
Is your wife prepared to be dominated by Madame Miranda?
Experience real BDSM session with handcuffs and gags.

Willing to fuck your sexy co-worker together with her partner?
Oil your dick and take her both holes in the same time.

Updated: 6 September, 2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:
Version: 2.10
Language: English
Genre:
Erotic Adventure, Simulator, Animation

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2-Click on !start.bat to start playing.​

Press "O" for cheats - All stats to max.
Walktrough (outdated):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
CGI:

Thanks F95

You're a life saver. As always thanks for sharing. Appreciate it. Keep spreading the good word and keep sharing the good work. Bless you.

Charles Lemonde

Jul 16, 2017
can someone pls tell me why the game freezes when you ask terri and bryan for help?...also i dont know how to get to terri.

EDIT how do u get the threesome with bryan and teri? what are the conditions?...if i ask bryan and teri for help the game freezes
It happens the same to me too. It freezes when bryan says: "Sure, we can help, right Teri?"

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Is this an expansion to something? if so can someone give ma a link for the Original game aswell, or is it included with this download? also are there multiple expansions?

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
Is this an expansion to something? if so can someone give ma a link for the Original game aswell, or is it included with this download? also are there multiple expansions?
the original game is included in the expantion at hand.(this game).just need to find the proper way to get to the endings.

Paniya

May 28, 2017
First of all thanks for the new update. And there's a problem in the game when you interact with Teri and her husband. When asking for help with veronica, game image get stuck. Please post a fix for this problem.

Paniya

May 28, 2017
I still can't get madam Miranda 3some with Veronica. In the walk-through it only explains which options should choose. Those options will help if someone guide me to the 3some scene. I'm waiting for a reply.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Cant find way Zara&Alex BJ in Restroom. Here my walkthrough
Not sure if you figured out how to get the Zara & Alex BJ yet but you get it by going through the Veronica makes out with Zara sequence, then go talk to Che, and go through the sex scene with Alex. Then when in the bathroom with Zara, choose not to hide. Thanks for the walkthrough

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I still can't get madam Miranda 3some with Veronica. In the walk-through it only explains which options should choose. Those options will help if someone guide me to the 3some scene. I'm waiting for a reply.
It's not so difficult, talk with Miranda about kinky stuffs, then talk with Miranda alone and that's it!!!

Reactions: Paniya

Macmaster01

Jun 20, 2017
how could I get the real new walkthrough for the expansion?

thx
It is members who belong to this forum that contribute their experience and knowledge that write the walkthroughs. Please feel free to start writing a walkthrough for this game and we will help you. Good Luck

Skavi

Jun 3, 2017
I have a question about the scene with Veronica, Felix and che, in the walkthrough, I basically do everything like it's said, but I can't get it, I'm not sure what I'm missing. I made Vero make out with Zara and let Che fuck her as well, but it didn't work, so I tried to other option which was to talk to him, didn't work out either, I'm a little lost and not sure what I'm missing.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes