RPGM CNT University! [v0.085] [Balthamel]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Kub1nka21

Apr 13, 2022
Please, you can re-upload the “Rus” folder from this torrent (only this folder!!!) , to any other file hosting service (MEGA, Google Drive, etc.).
My ISP prohibits downloading from torrents. Help me please.

Igor178

May 17, 2023
I’ve finish the first semester. After a night at the bar, I’m stuck in bed and I can’t move… what do I have to do to not get stuck after the first semester ?

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
I’ve finish the first semester. After a night at the bar, I’m stuck in bed and I can’t move… what do I have to do to not get stuck after the first semester ?
as far as i know even tho the game is slightly past that part that an reacuring bug that doesn't want to stay fixed

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
so when the game gets to the part where you can go home that home part bugs out fully by soft locking you at home and the other option just breaks the game after picking it

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
I got to the summer break where its three options either A. Your pregnant with your friends child via transplant something B. Your at a penthouse or C. your back home none of these options have much to do and your softlocked since game is dead.

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
I got to the summer break where its three options either A. Your pregnant with your friends child via transplant something B. Your at a penthouse or C. your back home none of these options have much to do and your softlocked since game is dead.
for the last part it's more as both the game by the dev haulted progress do to silence

Igor178

May 17, 2023
you can get pregnant?

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
From what I remember yes via transplant from your friend you knocked up so technically your carrying your own child... weird....

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes