RPGM CNT University! [v0.085] [Balthamel]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Yes but the devoloper doesnt release CNT games on a regular basis there is 2 other projects. Check TF games.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
You have to leave rooms in a certain way and I suspect it got messed up during the night celebration thus the softlock. This game is really unpolished and has many gaps where you can cause other events to happen thus softlock.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Once again this game is poorly made I cant explain it in any other way. I got to the end of the content and it has three branching paths of the end of 0.73. You have to have multi saves and be prepared to backtrack trying different ways to get out of areas.

GordonShock

Jul 23, 2021
Hello. Love the game so far and got one quick question. How do you hide the hud? I'd like to take some nice screenshot but the hud is always in the way and I don't see a gallery option.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
My save from 0.7 version are trash? I have to restart a new game again?
This game has so many bugs, the developer should drop rpg maker and use twine/html instead.
I have the choice to go back home or stay at the school. If I go back home I have some interaction with mom, the bad, some toys and then I'm stuck in the home/outside zones.

Last edited:

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I have the choice to go back home or stay at the school. If I go back home I have some interaction with mom, the bad, some toys and then I'm stuck in the home/outside zones.
Yeah, I'm having that same issue right now. Is it something a restart would fix or do you have to stay at the school for now cause going home isn't finished?

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
I dont think any of the paths are expanded really the penthouse with your father is the most complete since its a actual room but nothing else

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I dont think any of the paths are expanded really the penthouse with your father is the most complete since its a actual room but nothing else
I'm not so sure, according to changelogs, it seems like going home is the most developed option, but honestly I/we won't know until the dev let's us know or releases another update.

Reactions: PinkNova

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Yeah, I'm having that same issue right now. Is it something a restart would fix or do you have to stay at the school for now cause going home isn't finished?
Also staying at school has its problem: mostly bugged/repeated/old scenes at the end of which the game blocks any progress.
I'm waiting for the next release to restart a new game, too bad this project has too many bugs.
Maybe the dev should change the game engine with something more simple.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Does anyone have a save for the beginning of The Stacy/Hart path? I can not trigger it for the life of me.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes