RPGM CNT University! [v0.085] [Balthamel]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
You know what, it would be nice if there was some kind of status to see your skill lvls to keep track, would also be SUPERBLY DELICIOUS to have a Standing Image of our MC which we can turn on/off like many RPGM games with Standing Image which will show according to what you wear, hairstyle, makeup, etc.
Would also love the dev to upgrade the status to be more like instead of just the face its the whole head to legs standing image of the characters on one side while the status on the other.
Maybe also adding a skill passive debuff/buff section under the Ideas tab where its mainly for how developed your mouth, boobs, pussy, ass and other etc stuff, something like example if its for mouth for different rank as the more you do certain things like from newbie > advance > intermediate > cock hungry slut and many more other kinds of passive.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
The current version has quite afew problems like..
-going into the ladies and got stuck in the ladies where the canteen in the building is, when you were suppose to go meet Tiff to change(start of game)
-being stuck after talking to certain NPC(black guy at the bar)
-going into the ladies after class and getting stuck at the wash sink, every few secs your demon pussy talks to you
-going into the ladies from the bar and as you come out you are at the building with the canteen which you need to go back to the bar to continue the story
-choosing to not stay and wait for your friends at the bar to go get another drink and then later talk to a guy sitting at your table for a dance and fuck..only to have the sex scene stuck there like a cut out paste of top while you continue the game in the background.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
the game is promissing, but there is several bugs that you can be stuck in several different places.

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
anyone's got a save file? I can't find the save folder but for some reason, when I downloaded the newer update it carried on with my older saves. It's just too buggy there's bugs left and right and so I'm not sure after a certain point where the story carries on.

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
I want to like the game, but it seems for every bug he fixes he introduces 2 new ones.

On this version I am stuck when Tiffany tells me to sign up for the tshirt contest
I can leave the dorm, but everything is closed.

I know it worked in an earlier version:
Guess I did something different this time, that leads to a dead end,

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes