RPGM CNT University! [v0.085] [Balthamel]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
What? You get transformed into a bimbo with pussy.
I didn't play this update yet, the last one was a bit buggy (and I'm not much a fan of RPGM).
I'm not sure how far you can resist being a slut. So far I got the impression you have not much choice in the resisting part, else you are stuck.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
What? You get transformed into a bimbo with pussy.
I didn't play this update yet, the last one was a bit buggy (and I'm not much a fan of RPGM).
I'm not sure how far you can resist being a slut. So far I got the impression you have not much choice in the resisting part, else you are stuck.
So far the only ways to stop being one its to not attend (gameover) or say no during the meeting with the head mistress also a gameover.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
It's a rough work in progress, but there's potential here. Genuinely curious where the dev is intending to take the story beyond 'I haz bewbs and thus I must suck all the things'. Although it seems currently there is nothing but sausage on the menu in terms of the boyfriend/girlfriend influence dynamic.

Also, it'd be nice if there we some way to retain some semblance of self worth as you hazard the various elements in the game instead of folding like the cheapest of reclining chairs, but it is early yet.

• Haha
Reactions: \EGOIST

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Seems like a cool game in the works. But I encountered a ton of bugs. Period hits on first day and already cum soaked panties. Told to have plenty of tampons on hand but the guided linear driven story never gives me the opportunity to purchase any. So I go to the bathroom and have the techno panty cleaning computer girl dispose of your dirty panties. Then instantly getting a message that my panties are soaked in blood. Ok, but I don't have any on. Then it gives me 2 options to remedy the bloodied panties. 1 Leave them on and live with it or 2 Ditch them. So I ditch them even though I am not wearing any. And immediately I am told that I have blood soaked panties again. So I go to last class of Yoga and when it teleports me back to the dorm after the shower stuff was over it lands me like in the wall and I can't get out. So that playthrough is destroyed.
This game has got to be in the top 5 most linear rpgm games I have personally ever encountered. There are lots of choices but little control over where you are going. Automatically teleporting me across the campus constantly after each scene at each location is over. There is a nice big existing campus and I am not allowed to walk home from school myself. I am not big into that for rpgm games. And the loading into buildings from the teleporting is apparently bugged like I mentioned. So I would just direct the next location to go and let the player go there themselves. I don't like the linear games as much as open world but I do enjoy playing certain linear games with great storylines or content. If the dev chooses a linear storyline that is their decision to make but using rpgm and having the world there and available to use, let the players use it. Ditch the auto teleport function and give the players a sense of control. It will be easier on the game. Teleports seem to have greater chances of bugging out no matter what game you are playing or what game engine is used. Even the ones that have in-game teleporting capabilities that seem to work fairly smoothly still keep the number of portals limited. There is a load door there already and I wondered if it conflicted with the load door but I think I concluded that the issue was caused by the automatic dialogue with the ex girlfriend instantly as you teleport into the dorm on your first day. She was standing right inside the door and I think the forced dialogue character distancing kicked in and shoved my PC into the wall area where I could walk the whole distance around the dorm while on top of the outer wall but couldn't get down and couldn't reach door to try a reload or anything. I had a prior save, thank goodness, that will allow me to not have to start fresh from the beginning at least.
I am assuming that certain placeholders, or graphics for many of the sex scenes will be added later? All I was getting was a black blank screen during at least half of the sex scenes in the game. I was hoping this was due to those graphics not being added yet on this new game siill in development.

Vocabulary

Jan 3, 2019
If you don't wait for the girls on the first night out, and go for a drink instead, the sex dance floor image doesn't ever disappear from the screen.

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
I've never seen so many bugs in so little time...I had to restart 5 times...stuck with 5 different bugs. Wow...

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
This update adds 1 more day in the gameplay?
It's a bug or we can't go to gossip/bathroom between classes in order to unlock all the dialogues/scenes? Sometime I have bug if I try to not follow the correct/faster way.
Too bad, the game is funny and artworks are pretty.

Why college students all look like they are 40yo or something?
I like this style, bimbo use tons of makeup and look more mature/old than their age.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Nice premise but like others have stated it is really buggy. I enjoy the artwork and the game world appears to be interesting. I say appears due to all the teleporting from this location to that, the free roam portions are somewhat confusing on where I am and where I should be.

I will probably give this game several updates before checking it out again (just ran into a situation where leaving the classroom with Harley Quinn's dad (my save point) gave three options, all of which led to scenes where the MC could not move or interact with anyone/thing). There's a lot of good ideas getting dragged down with technical issues.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Yes, if the author fixes the errors, the game will be better. The main thing is that the author did not give up his game continued to fix and continued to update his game adding new scenes.

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
I'm guessing this game is abandoned. Interesting premise, however the game couldn't decide if it wanted to be a RPGM game or a Ren'py VN type game.
There is a post on the Patreon from October 31. Not sure if it is an update.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes