RPGM CNT University! [v0.085] [Balthamel]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I can take a man with a feminine look, infiltrating a female school, and fucking all of them.
I't cnt university. The title was leading this way.
But he isn't good looking before and after.
And turning into a woman to get laid? Maybe if he can restore the jewels when the partner is naked.

Reactions: Edvin

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Is this another game in which you are slowly turn into woman?
If so, please add the tag "gender bender".

I try to avoid these games.... :rolleyes:
Simple rule if you see anywhere in the OP assume gender bender.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
nah its not slow at all
more like an instant
the rest is just some bimbo maker
but yes it falls to the "gender bender" category barely giving it a hyp that actually drives off a lot of players a side from TFgames where its popular.
it is a common mistake
See I always wonder who the target audience for this kind of games is. Not the transformation bit so much, it seems there is a big community with that fetish (see TFGames). But either you are into that, then why make it QUICK instead of making the transformation process a real focus and milk it a bit - or not. In the latter case, why include it and ruin a bimbofiction game for people who would enjoy just that?

Puzzling.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Can you really call it a male protagonist anymore if he stops being male after 5 minutes?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Interesting start, but lacking images or CGs (I don't know if they are the same) of MC sucking bartender's cock and fucking Tiffany, being fucked by Caleb at the fountain, being fucked on the dance floor ... But it's pretty good, congratulations Dev .

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I'm stuck in the massage center - after the second class(in late game after wet t-shirt contest) MC say she is hungry,but she need to see Alex to figure out what's going on with Tiffany and she go to the massage center,but nothing more happens because she stuck there - i see i can move,but actually i can't,when i try to move she only spins,but didn't move and i can press the right button with the mouse and call the menu(at least this is not bugged too),but even when i choose to go in the main menu and restart the save it happens the same thing every time! Can someone help me how to fix it?

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
after finishing class on the first day she jumps up into the wall and is stuck?
You need to choose to walk back to the dorm room and not take the option where you are teleported back to the dorm room. It is a bug.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes