RPGM CNT University! [v0.085] [Balthamel]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Refering to the current state of the game I dont think sequels will be wanted or needed if the current game breaks just by holding the action button let alone other issues.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Let's hope that the Author will fix and fix the flaws and bugs.
The game will be fine if you fix bugs, errors and remove extra characters from the text.

But that's not what I was actually asking.
1) This game is not a short film ??
2) After the scene of the performance with the tapes, this is not the end of the game, but only the beginning of the game, right??

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
I think that the new content in this version it that the player can win the wet-shirt contest.
In the last version I placed second.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
If its up Ill get it but past releases are buggy as hell even holding the action button to speed txt along can break the game.

Rx78NT1

Oct 15, 2019
Yup, all releases are quite buggy, the author doesn't seem to have much experience with RPGMaker... Or programming in general.
And yeah, 0.06 is already up on patreon.

Rx78NT1

Oct 15, 2019
CNT U 0.06 downloads :

Windows :

Mac :

Android/iOS :

• Red Heart
Reactions: aliceee and fanboi

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is this a good game were we get to transform other people or is it one of those dime a dozen(there is to damn many) games were you get turn into a sissy bitch against your will?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Is this a good game were we get to transform other people or is it one of those dime a dozen(there is to damn many) games were you get turn into a sissy bitch against your will?
You get transformed into a bimbo or you would have a hefty debt. After that, you have to learn/study silly bimbo stuff.

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
I'm interested, but I'm curious as to how deep the humilation well goes? is there a turning point where you as a character begin to develop some control back (i.e dominant futa) or is it cage and humilation all the way? if the latter, prolly not interested, but I'm down for the former, I find it to be a more interesting story arc.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes