RPGM CNT University! [v0.085] [Balthamel]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
Since you guys said it was released, some time passed and nobody uploaded the
new update.
So if anyone is kind enough to tell me if its worth actually giving 1$ to the developer so i can play this current update I'll be very thankful.
Keeping in mind the dude commissions art and pretty much only writes the game.
It is possible we won,t even get to ever see a new update after that? i think its like half a year since the last update and if the new content is not really adding more than 1-2 hours of gameplay then in my opinion its not really worth ever checking it out again. Plus, the last update had a serious game breaking glitch were you were stuck in a wall and couldn't progress and didn't know what was there afterwords, tho I'm not sure this happened to everyone.
At the moment i am deciding between giving this 1$ to the dude to play the game, risking having wasted that 1$ and playing whatever small or medium size update i guess he released, or unfollow this thread and never spend another second of my time concerned about it.
tfgamessite has the latest on it also they way this game is it takes time to fix the bugs and stuff that can break i do believe

Rx78NT1

Oct 15, 2019
well, now 0.73 is out, il pay and let you know if its worth that 1$ soon
Was it any good? I've considered donating a couple of times, but having long standing bugs that carry over for every release over more than a year is quite off putting, to be honest...

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
v0.0.7 became public. I wonder if it's still buggy as hell. Such a shame game is a lot of fun otherwise.

• Sad
Reactions: fanboi

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Author you're a good guy for not giving up your game and trying to improve and add new content. That's the way it should be. :)

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
How to make her big breasts with a tan and what branch of history does she belong to??
And most importantly, the Author go on to make similar scenes such as the dance for six,a whore.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Question, under status there is appearance, why is there 2 breast stat? 1 is a typo or its 2 different types of stats like for breast and nipple?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes