RPGM CNT University! [v0.085] [Balthamel]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

amboniusz

Apr 9, 2018
like the idea of different concept - turning man into a sex bomb still the game needs more artwork , sex scenes and numerous bugs to be fixed when MC cannot move or cannot switch from one location to another

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Game still have major issues and bug also do not return home directly from Yoga class it will softlock the game leave the class and use normal route.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Whys it say male protag and not female protag ?
um .. maybe because you start as a male... I dunno .. I figured if a guy turns into a girl that means it gets the male protag tag, as well as the female protag tag. Also, just cause you start as a male, and physically turn into a female, doesn't mean your mind turned into a female, and also doesn't mean you will stay in a female body.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Game still have major issues and bug also do not return home directly from Yoga class it will softlock the game leave the class and use normal route.
Agreed. I was getting stuck in walls...getting stuck in the pool...sometimes cant leave a room...having to basically reload the save and start over from the last save point... oh..then there's the ever-so annoying idea that I have to exit back to the main menu before being able to load a save..instead of making it easy on everyone and allowing them to load a save while in the game..... .. it's basically unplayable in it's current condition. I mean...good enough to call a demo and gives the basic idea of the game, so there's that. lol

That said... I do realize this is 0.04a version and in future updates, all this may be worked out.
I think it's an interesting concept. I'll probably check back up on it at a later date.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
The game is fun but there are some bugs like scene you can or can't start if you do some actions, protagonist stucked in a wall, you can explore probably some area that are not meant to be explored in that day...

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
A little help please, after finishing the first day, we go back to the dorm and talk to Tifany, who says that we will have the girls' night ... after that, the MC jumps on top of the wall and gets stuck, unable to leave. .. does anyone know how to solve? Thank you.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
I suspect you did that after Yoga classes when you took the short cut home. Leave the normal way the shortcut is bugged.

Reactions: Ruodger

Rx78NT1

Oct 15, 2019
Version 0.05 already available on Patreon. Anyone that can share it willing to do so out there?

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Brother, can u plz tell me r the sex scene animated or not?
Tnx in advance

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Ah, yet another game from TFgames site. The site that's supposedly all about transformation (a very broad term) and yet 99% of content is about a male MC getting sissified/bimbofied against their will, with only a generous 1% about transforming others.

This needs a sissification or gender bender tag.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes