• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

tugrabi

Aug 12, 2020
Cobra Venom [v0.3.2] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD: MEGA -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .​

english turn to russian dude :(

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
could u upload on nopy cuz my mega account hav been exceed limit for download
Public uploads are temporarily disabled. - So it is written on the site.
I don't have an account and have never used nopy before.
If someone can download it I would appreciate it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Public uploads are temporarily disabled. - So it is written on the site.
I don't have an account and have never used nopy before.
If someone can download it I would appreciate it.
Just report the OP to the admins under other and ask for the Nopy upload and admins will take care of it. Simplest way if you do not have an invite from Nopy. Players can ask as well.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
It seems that the one who posted the game ahead of time did not enter the changes.
Changes:
216 images.
1650 lines of code.
2 sex scenes with Megan.
Nicole's new character.
Thanks for the quick reply. Seems like it's a small one (according to earlier versions and their render/image counts) so I think I'll wait for the next update.

Sep 3, 2020
I'm sorry, it's my fault, I'll make a language selection next time on the main menu.
I love the game so far Kate and the MC are My Favorite couple but
is it just me or after Kate becomes my girlfriend i barely get to spend any time with her

I hope we get to spend more time with her and go on dates. In the next update
(y)
I forgot to mention I like that the MC brought up the fact that they don't get to spend any time.together

I mean in any relationship couples need to make time for each other
I like the way their relationship is written
it is a very loving relationship

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Of course, of course, you can have several relationships. A harem is provided and even recommended.
You can start a relationship with Kate, then you can add Hannah, her friend Alexis, Jacqueline, and so on on the list ...
True, some girls will most likely be separate from the harem. But if you act correctly, it will not affect others. :)
I don't know if you remember me but I wanted to ask you when is the next update and if I do get to see more of the mc and Kate going on dates and spending time together
:D
oh and thank you for giving me the option to skip the harem
what can I say I'm a one-woman kind of guy
and I was sad when they said they were going to wait to have a baby

I was hoping to surprise Kate by buying Kate a new crib

dat would have been so romantic

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't know if you remember me but I wanted to ask you when is the next update and if I do get to see more of the mc and Kate going on dates and spending time together

Unfortunately the game suffers from having too many LI and a planned harem. Sure you can skip everyone except Kate and the harem but that means you will have a lot less game to play.
I played this update and still see no reason to like Megan, she hasn’t redeemed herself at all and it seems will be a very prominent part of the game... Taking time away from Kate, Hanna, Alexis, and everyone else that has already been introduced. I hope there aren’t anymore characters that need to be added as there are already too many IMO.

I really was enjoying this game up until Megan arrived, just not for me at this point. Hope that you get more Kate time soon. :)

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019

In the new update, a scene is planned where you will spend time with Kate, but this is not really a date since there will be other characters as well. The scene looks like a picnic (if without spoilers).

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes