• Keep

Votes: 527 61.5%
  • Yeet

Votes: 330 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
If anyone would like to make the game more suited for betas, I put together a pack with censored babes (meaning all tits are pixelated. Yes some people find that hot lol).
Just overwrite the files in game_folder/assets/clips/babes (make a backup if you want to be able to restore the original clips).
(524 MB)

Clips are taken from redgifs.

Edit: found an error with one of the files (babe_074.webm), so I replaced it and re-uploaded it. Please re-download if you have issues (the player freezes, unfortunately).

Last edited:

ifapforthings

Jun 2, 2017
If anyone would like to make the game more suited for betas, I put together a pack with censored babes (meaning all tits are pixelated. Yes some people find that hot lol).
Just overwrite the files in game_folder/assets/clips/babes (make a backup if you want to be able to restore the original clips).
Censored babes pack (524 MB)

Clips are taken from redgifs.

Edit: found an error with one of the files (babe_074.webm), so I replaced it and re-uploaded it. Please re-download if you have issues (the player freezes, unfortunately).
Dude I already did that...

used betasuit to censor the babes for anyone who likes that kind of thing

Mega
I guess you added new clips which would be great for when he makes an option for adding user expansion packs.
I used Betasuit to censor the videos that were already in the game.

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
Dude I already did that...

I guess you added new clips which would be great for when he makes an option for adding user expansion packs.
I used Betasuit to censor the videos that were already in the game.
Woops, sorry, I totally missed that reading the thread :oops:
Thanks for that, I'll have a look. And also thanks for Betasuite, I didn't know that, seems very interesting :)

ifapforthings

Jun 2, 2017
Woops, sorry, I totally missed that reading the thread :oops:
Thanks for that, I'll have a look. And also thanks for Betasuite, I didn't know that, seems very interesting :)
it was superceded by mmcensor which should be easier to install and operate.
there are browser plugins that also work but betasuit (and therefore mmcensor I presume) is the only one that can censor videos and live (lag) censor the screen.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I might be a dumbass, but I think I'm doing something wrong?:
1. There is no sound in the clips? Even opening the clips in file explorer has no sound? How are you supposed to play the game without sound?
2. hitting the left and right arrow doesn't always change the girl?
3. Using MS Edge since firefox is not supported

Last edited:

silentwookie

Jan 18, 2018
I might be a dumbass, but I think I'm doing something wrong?:
1. There is no sound in the clips? Even opening the clips in file explorer has no sound? How are you supposed to play the game without sound?
2. hitting the left and right arrow doesn't always change the girl?
3. Using MS Edge since firefox is not supported
Sound is not implemented yet

Reactions: DaddyEnergy
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes