• Keep

Votes: 527 61.5%
  • Yeet

Votes: 330 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thatguy1109

Aug 2, 2017
So my understanding is that currently the game doesn't have any audio? But it's something you plan to add in the future? Is that correct?

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
Hey, is it possible to add our own clips to this game? I'd like to vary the types of clips as I feel like there's a bit too much titty drop and no much else.

Reactions: ifapforthings

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Where is the save file located please?

How to unlock JOI please?
All data is saved in the browser's local storage. , however please note save data that are not preference settings are encrypted to discourage possibly breaking the game. If you want to cheat, you can add ?debug at the end of the adress in your browser (i.e. .../index.html?debug) and access the debug monitor while playing a roulette game, where you will find some cheat buttons and debug info.

JOI mode is not yet developed and therefore inaccessible.

So my understanding is that currently the game doesn't have any audio? But it's something you plan to add in the future? Is that correct?
Exactly, yes. However, this will likely only encompass background music, sound effects for UI and 'trigger' sound effects (moans, voiced countdowns or stuff like that).

Is it possible to have it only switch between girls and girls with cocks?
Yes, you can set shemale content in your content settings to "exclusive" (the heart icon of the toggle), I've added 4 base shemale clips that are available from the start. You will have to play the game (or cheat) to gain enough currency and buy Girlcock booster packs to unlock more video clips though.

why can't we have a game like this with no dicks
A few others requested pussy flashes to be added, which I'm inclined to do. When they are in, you will be able to set them "exclusive" and never see a dick again. Not really the purpose of the game but eh, won't hurt me to add. :HideThePain:

Hey, is it possible to add our own clips to this game? I'd like to vary the types of clips as I feel like there's a bit too much titty drop and no much else.
That is planned, probably not this year though, sorry.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
All data is saved in the browser's local storage. , however please note save data that are not preference settings are encrypted to discourage possibly breaking the game. If you want to cheat, you can add ?debug at the end of the adress in your browser (i.e. .../index.html?debug) and access the debug monitor while playing a roulette game, where you will find some cheat buttons and debug info.

JOI mode is not yet developed and therefore inaccessible.

Exactly, yes. However, this will likely only encompass background music, sound effects for UI and 'trigger' sound effects (moans, voiced countdowns or stuff like that).

Yes, you can set shemale content in your content settings to "exclusive" (the heart icon of the toggle), I've added 4 base shemale clips that are available from the start. You will have to play the game (or cheat) to gain enough currency and buy Girlcock booster packs to unlock more video clips though.

A few others requested pussy flashes to be added, which I'm inclined to do. When they are in, you will be able to set them "exclusive" and never see a dick again. Not really the purpose of the game but eh, won't hurt me to add. :HideThePain:

That is planned, probably not this year though, sorry.
if this was "renpy" based i could put you in touch with someone who could help you make this game fully customizable (add your own pic's/vids)

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
if this was "renpy" based i could put you in touch with someone who could help you make this game fully customizable (add your own pic's/vids)
No need, but thank you. The groundwork is already there, it's just a matter of building usable interfaces and such.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CockRoulette-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: aereton

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Can the debug menu include a no loss of masculinity
Debug monitor was not intended as player cheats but to make it easier to test and debug the game and I don't need that option. But it wouldn't hurt me to add it if you guys want that option.

or have the option for trans symbol?
Not exactly sure what you mean. Can you elaborate?

Jaella696

Aug 19, 2017
Debug monitor was not intended as player cheats but to make it easier to test and debug the game and I don't need that option. But it wouldn't hurt me to add it if you guys want that option.

Not exactly sure what you mean. Can you elaborate?
Alternative option to just say, its okay to see veiny dongs without the loss of the masculinity.

ItzDat1Guy

Mar 12, 2020
I love what you have so far. The big thing I will be waiting on is an unlockable babes pack so that we can have a shake up to the babes side of the roulette. I assume you have possible ebony, piercing, and chubby pack ideas floating since they are shown in the settings.

Pack ideas that I would love to see in the future (only if it isn't too difficult to implement them):
- Pussy reveal (I think this would be entertaining with the game concept where they open their legs and then suddenly cock instead)
- Strapons
- 2D/3D (I feel like this would be a really cool one to use for like collabs)

faptasm

Oct 21, 2017
Love love LOVE this game! Rare treat for me to be this enthusiastic about something posted here. In light of my own personal preferences, and just as a spicy sidemode, I think it'd be really funny to fully commit to the name of the game and have it be trans cocks versus men's cocks. Like, those dudes would be wankable if they weren't, like, average dudes with decent-sized dicks. Groundbreaking new technology in the field of masochism.

Quick ninja edit: Need more girls tagged as chubby, the game crashed after only 2

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes