EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1705546_cockhambanner.gif

Overview:
You play as a young, muscle-bound, horse-hung superhero who recently joined the Cockham League of Justice in charge of fighting sex crime in the pervert-infested city. Will you use your Super-Powers to bring notorious Super-Villains to justice or will you let the temptation of Evil overtake you and become a Super-Villain yourself?...
Game Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-30
Release Date: 2024-03-03
Developer: EpicLust -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1
Language: English
Other Games: Apocalypse - - Battle of Bulges
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Update Only (v0.6 - > v0.6.1): - - - -
Update Only (v0.6 -> v0.6.1 Patched): - - - -

Patches:

Extras: * - *

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1705547_intropreview01.png 1705548_intropreview02.png 1705549_intropreview03.png 1705550_intropreview04.png 1756473_milfsaunapreview.png 1756475_widowdildopreview.jpg 1756474_poweryogapreview.png ME91P49_o.png ME91P4B_o.jpg ME91P4C_o.png ME91P4N_o.png MEB4EIK_o.jpg MEB4EIO_o.png CIWgiay.png ZuVK7sI.png VIcfQYt.png MEHVRSW_o.jpg MEHVRSY_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
EpicLust
which asset model are you using for Natasha (Black Widow)?
I mean it purely for educational purposes

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
EpicLust
which asset model are you using for Natasha (Black Widow)?
I mean it purely for educational purposes
Head is Psionne, body heavily morphed and also applied none-Psionne textures. Hair is Haydina Hair.
All my models are Genesis 8 models by the way (except for Sophia Porker who will be the main focus of the first mission available in v0.1 - but then she'll be gone and I'll just continue the game exclusively with G8 models).

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I do not understand the appeal of a Kid with enormous Dick. Why are most MC's always smaller than the women they are banging ?! :unsure:
Because it's all humor. The oversized dicks and the oversized muscles, the stories and the dialogue, it's all jokes, that's the common theme in all of EpicLust's games. I even remember in Battle of Bulges the MC sounded like a kid on steroids when he was banging, which obviously was cringe, and I assume that's the point. You're not to take these games seriously, it's just jokes, so enjoy them for what they are. The games are quite funny, at least in my opinion xD

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes