bydlo222

Jul 14, 2020
How to become a superhero...[hero path]
- Fuck all the female villains.
- Jail all the male villains or use some negotiation trick and turn them to your side.
***Or use female villains to assassin the male one, Your hand is still clean and some female villains who committed a hideous crime will forever keep in your maximum-security prison. Use the obedient female one as warden to keep world peace (Rumor maybe spread but good PR can safe the day)
cringe...

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Some random guy I never met apparently uploaded an "i-patch", so...
Could you ask him if it's going to be more fleshed out in this or is it going to be same like in the last game, a throwaway thing just to warrant a tag and then forget about it and never speak of it again?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Played the intro, all the models, look really amazing, an upgrade from the previous game <3
Animations are smoother too, good stuff ;)

Reactions: EpicLust

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Ridiculous proportions aside, this is actually really good and hilariously snarky.

Love the fact that the game recognized the fact that I made the MC 12 too, because...well, he's fucking 12. ...I mean...totally legal, in full compliance of Patreon regulations and stuff. *coughs*

Reactions: kabro and EpicLust

TheOtherPeter

May 11, 2018
Love this guys games! despite not being a fan of big mucle ladies. I was happily suprised that Wonder Woman did not get the huge veiny muscle treatment

Reactions: EpicLust

TheOtherPeter

May 11, 2018
will sex scenes only be repeatable in the gallery? And if they can be repeated outside of gallery, will they change depending on how hung the hero is?

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes