EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
NOTE TO ALL:
Please read the changelog on the menu screen to find out what's new in this update.
Also, please note the following: the66 pointed out to me that I used some persistent coding for certain scenes, which makes them available from one playthrough to the next, and that is not what I wanted (especially since from this update onwards, the hero vs villain routes start to differ slightly). Therefore, I had to re-code some scenes and add new variables to the game. This means that there are some scenes (example: Captain MILF sexy nightie, yoga, super-seduction training, sauna blowjob, widow pool fuck, wonder woman beast gym scene, and a couple others) that will not be registered as "having been done" in your saved games from v0.2.1. However, you will simply have to re-do them again, the saves are still compatible, in order to trigger other scenes that might rely on those scenes "having been done" basically.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Can seem to work out how to progress mission 4 beyond getting raped by harley
Harley has nothing to do with mission04.
If you're stuck on a mission, please read the hints that tell you what to do. To access mission04, scroll down the mission screen by clicking on the small down arrow to get to the next screen (since there are only 3 missions per screen)

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
go ccpd at evening

anybody know how to get maledom scene with captain milf
You have to redo some scenes to re-trigger new variables (see my "post to all" above) or re-trigger them by opening console and typing for example:
seenmilfyoga = True
seenmilfseduction = True

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Now that v0.2.2 is out, here are some preview pics for v0.2.3 which will be out THIS MONTH. So Join NOW on to have early access!

arkhampreview.png demonapreview.png powerpoolpreview.png shehulkpreview.png stroheimbaattlepreview.png wonderjoke.png

Reactions: luisar018

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
NOTE TO ALL:
Please read the changelog on the menu screen to find out what's new in this update.
Also, please note the following: the66 pointed out to me that I used some persistent coding for certain scenes, which makes them available from one playthrough to the next, and that is not what I wanted (especially since from this update onwards, the hero vs villain routes start to differ slightly). Therefore, I had to re-code some scenes and add new variables to the game. This means that there are some scenes (example: Captain MILF sexy nightie, yoga, super-seduction training, sauna blowjob, widow pool fuck, wonder woman beast gym scene, and a couple others) that will not be registered as "having been done" in your saved games from v0.2.1. However, you will simply have to re-do them again, the saves are still compatible, in order to trigger other scenes that might rely on those scenes "having been done" basically.
can you make a patch and fix this ? :cry:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
NOTE TO ALL:
Noted. Android user here
I downloaded latest update 15 minutes ago. Damn

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Would love to see in the future
StormFront or Starlight from the Boys
Atom Eve from Invincible
and a Female version of Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen
just sayin.

really enjoying this game =)

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
can you make a patch and fix this ? :cry:
That's what I did, I fixed it by adding new variables, hence the minor issues mentioned. There is no way around it except opening the console and typing the new variable = True

seenmilfnight - True
seenmilfyoga = True
seenmilfseduction = True

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Noted. Android user here
I downloaded latest update 15 minutes ago. Damn
That has what I mentioned. It was made by the66 who pointed this out to me A MONTH AGO when he made the Android version for my patrons.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes