• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
Some preview pics for what's in store in Cockham v0.2.2.
This update will focus on SEX, SEX and MORE SEX!
For early access (ie: September, rather than October), join my and support the development of the game!

previewmission04.png previewmission04.png frosttrainingpreview.jpg frosttrainingpreview.jpg milfanalpreview.png milfanalpreview.png excellaofficepreview.jpg excellaofficepreview.jpg sirensbackroompreview.png sirensbackroompreview.png angelaroom01.jpg angelaroom01.jpg loisshame03b.jpg loisshame03b.jpg

Tentative changelog:

- Mission 04 implemented - Go to CCPD to trigger it.
- Super-Resistance training with Emma Frost (Villain Route - need to be at least neutral).
- Maledom sex scene with Captain MILF - visit her at night (Hero or Villain Route, need to be very good or at least evil) - same scene bar dialogues and two pics.
- Titfuck scene available with Excella Gionne - visit the Mafia Lair with Audit Girl at night to trigger.
- Threesome sex scene with Barbara and Tabitha available at the Sirens Club - visit during the day.
- Handjob from Angela in the Hero route available every week at night.
- Extended Lois Pane BDSM scene (+1 Super-Villain pt available).
- 3 more girls to dream about while wanking in the jacuzzi.
I'm very glad that you came out of vacation and continued to work on the game. Hope you have a good rest.

Red October

Jun 9, 2019
More underwater content please! Renders with Scarlett J... sorry Black Widow in the pool are fantastic, and the Lara Crotch one too. (The ones in Battle of the Bulges with the African girl were fab also BTW).

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
New month, new update (for my patrons at least...)
So join them NOW on my to get early access to v0.2.2, a SEXTRAVAGANZA like no other (and yeah, you can fuck Captain MILF up the ass!)!

20patronspreview.png

Cendash

May 30, 2021
This looks like it has potential. I will have a look.

I must say: I was at first happy to see physical exaggeration of the MC to match the female characters, I am usually annoyed when all the females are hyper-curvy uber-women and the MC is a flabby spoonchested dude with a average penis (that the females call huge).
Then, I looked at the closeups of the screen shots. I physically flinched when I saw the very youthful head paired with the hyper-masculine body/wang. It felt like getting set to have sex in public, then having a toddler come around the corner and start crying when it sees your hard-on. Kind of a mood killer. lol.

I believe the term is "hyper-normal" when exaggerated qualities are attractive. It works on people and animals alike. My brain has trouble parsing the hyper-masculine and hyper-youthful aspects.

I peeked at the dev's other games and the jacked body paired with a very youthful face is an intentional artistic choice. I respect that, but it is very extreme. Most every adult game caters to a specific fetish or strong visual preference, so the dev has to do the thing they are doing. That said, if there was an option to have the MC face not shown (as is common) or give the MC a face more congruous with the body and peener, I would probably support the game developer.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes