EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Yet to find:
- Black Widow's pool scene (only found the "underwater fight" twice)
ANSWER:during the DAY when she's there only

-Seduction training (not sure if I even get it since that was my starting ability)
ANSWER: need to have used SSeduction at least once during the game (with BW at the pool for example...) for option to appear at night in Captain MILF Room

- Superman's hero point (don't care for villain ones; got the prerequisite of using STR once through Lara's quest, after that he refuses to do anything. But I have Level 1 in STR somehow.)
ANSWER: now once you've reached SSeduction level 2 with Captain MILF, you can train him in SSeduction in return for him training you in SStrength

So in your "good route", everything depends on you fucking the BWidow in the pool shower during the day to unlock the other scenes in this order: SSeduction training, then SStrength training...

Reactions: Fledge

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
Visit her room when she isn't there, keep doing it until it triggers a scene catching her wearing a pink nighty. She won't be doing yoga all day every day that way. Lvl2 seduction training is triggered when you visit her not doing yoga. (And of course, when you have lvl1 already.)

I don't know the exact triggers because for me this was the last thing i unlocked so it is entirely possible that you have to do all events that includes her, like quests and missions, the gym/pool/sauna/library scenes.
Thanks for the help!

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
Exactly, 50-50% chance she's doing yoga or wearing her nightie.
If she's wearing her nightie AND you've already done the yoga scene, AND you've already done the sexy night scene, AND you've used Super-Seduction at least once during the game (for example, with Sophia at the beginning or Black Widow in the pool during the day), then the option appears.
THERE IS NO BUG AS FAR AS I CAN SEE IN THE CODE.
Gonna try my luck with CM for the training then. Thanks for the help and this wonderful game! Now I know why Superman finally agreed to train Mc, cause he ACTUALLY needs the Super-Seduction ability,according to his "flaw" in his crotch Lol

Reactions: EpicLust

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Why don't you reduce the size of your men's genitals or women's breasts by an acceptable extent?
Even though it's a game, it's too extreme.
Please read the thread! It will grow not shrink!
So what is your question? Why it's ridiculous large? It's like a super hero as a Penis, super penis here he comes.... Reality? Not here! I think he could have started bigger to match the MCs face better!

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
I've looked at the last few posts and noticed that a lot of people aren't getting anywhere because nobody would bother to create a walkthrough, preferably as a PDF file.

Reactions: jenseltersquats

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I don't like your taste, but I respect your opinion.
I'm fine with this, but it's like you are in an ice cream shop and tell me you don't like ice cream.... ;-)

Look on the previous games of the developer, but be careful you might feel small afterwards.

Reactions: nilo_96

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Finish quest for mayor and then re-visit him again. Reward can be a kryptonite.
Pardon for asking, but what is the quest for the mayor named? I've solved six quests according to the overview and every time I go to that office all I can do is either repest the sex scene with Honoko or leave.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Pardon for asking, but what is the quest for the mayor named? I've solved six quests according to the overview and every time I go to that office all I can do is either repest the sex scene with Honoko or leave.
Mission 03 "A devious chastity"

Reactions: Fledge

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Maybe you picked the samurai sword then. Look in your inventory.
Yeah I did. Seemed like the best option to me at the time. Was an uninformed choice though. (To be honest I also have no idea what the cockring and the golden cock armor do, other than prolonging Black Widow's pool scene in the first case.)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Okay Epiclust... Thanks for another fun title... I enjoyed Apocalypse save for the fact that no matter how I tried, I could never finish the game without running out of time. I hope that is not the case with Cockham.

I'm enjoying the new title thus far with one caveat...

I found the use of the term "Land Boy" or "Landboy" rather annoying. The proper term is tenant or renter.
I looked up both landboy and land boy and neither yields the definition you infer.

Land boy is a boy who appears in a scene, as in a film or play but takes no part in it. He is merely part of the scenery.

Landboy is an "hurtful nickname given to someone with an extreme lack of swimming ability, often unable to even set foot in water, especially without inflatable aids."

Neither definition has ANYTHING to do with a landlord or landlady and tenant or renter arrangement in the slightest. This just makes you look ignorant and considering your rather poor track record with the English grammar in Epiclust games... it goes well beyond ignorance straight to stupid and idiotic.

I generally overlook the utterly foolish and failed English grammar in these games and play them more for the lewd humor, which does make me laugh. So, thanks for the laughs. The world needs more honest laughter. However, please stop making a total shit storm FUBAR mockery of the English language.

Thank you, Phat:oops:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rhino_111

May 30, 2017
So game completely crashed on the first quest for me. Twice. The rape quest. I win the quest but then when trying to fuck the lady to reenact the scene it freezes and crashes the entire game. Thought the dev would want to know.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We all do .. the animations clogg some systems .. make sure you have ample space on your OS drive and
on your game drive so all the assets will get a chance to load before you rush in to see them play on screen.
So game completely crashed on the first quest for me. Twice. The rape quest. I win the quest but then when trying to fuck the lady to reenact the scene it freezes and crashes the entire game. Thought the dev would want to know.
Be a little less frisky with that c t r l skip button next time.
Anyone could try the compressed version so the system has smaller chunks of data to load every time.

Rhino_111

May 30, 2017
Thanks I
We all do .. the animations clogg some systems .. make sure you have ample space on your OS drive and
on your game drive so all the assets will get a chance to load before you rush in to see them play on screen.

Be a little less frisky with that c t r l skip button next time.
Anyone could try the compressed version so the system has smaller chunks of data to load every time.
Thanks I'll try the compressed. System has plenty of space available.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
OK, so how to get to the Black Widow "wrestling" scene? It's mentioned in the gallery and I suppose it has to do something with training to get Super Combat 2.
Also – how to trigger the lingerie session with Power Girl? She just flies to the room over and over again.

EDIT: OK, the scene with Black Widow triggered after learning Super Strenght 2 from Superman. It didn't give me Super Combat 2 tho.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes