Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Make Litle Bit More Realistic Put Pregnancy path's to Each girls or Milf ( Mc to Decide on Impregnating of course)
Game is Good But need more choices + sex positions :cool: (y)
+ Fix Super Powers so wont click top screen everytime

Reactions: luisar018

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v0.2.1
- Sex scene with the Black Widow at the pool during the day available (extended scene if MC has acquired the Cockring of Lust).
huh? intro still says that the cockring of lust quest is not available.

unvailable.png

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
EpicLust there was one muscular female Kryptonian who outclass the others females in size- Mala at first I mistook her name for Maxima the Almerac Queen anyway she seem to have vanish after appearing in Superman the animated series.
View attachment 1949532
From what I gather from the source she was built differently, but she was voice by Ursa and that's where my search ended.. *stare*
View attachment 1949537 View attachment 1949538
Damn I don't remember this so I went to track down Ursa scenes & came across the interview and what was censored from that interview near the end of the clip @11:50, her phone gave her the... nuff said *caption turn on*
Ugh that dumb cover. That ain't even retarded or stupid or absurd it is just flagrant blindness and if not that then completely brain dead. Mofo dont even change his hair or mannerisms. I can never get over the entire flagrantly obviousness thing

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This one is a constant ebb and flow of trying to find the new stuff and catching up with missed things from old updates. So this time this makes...

Catch up: Harley Quiff scene through agility training
Yet to find: Black Widow's pool scene (only found the "underwater fight" twice), Seduction training (not sure if I even get it since that was my starting ability), Superman's hero point (don't care for villain ones; got the prerequisite of using STR once through Lara's quest, after that he refuses to do anything. But I have Level 1 in STR somehow.)

M!do

Aug 17, 2019
EpicLust
Is this bug in repeating yoga scene in night in her room or iam missing some thing ??
i cant triger Seduction training from Captain Milf?

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Super-Seduction training with Captain MILF in her room at night (sexy scene with breastfeeding)
buggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
where to find krypton for superman train only dev know that :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How can I get the Seduction training from Captain Milf? Only the yoga scene repeating in her room at night.
Visit her room when she isn't there, keep doing it until it triggers a scene catching her wearing a pink nighty. She won't be doing yoga all day every day that way. Lvl2 seduction training is triggered when you visit her not doing yoga. (And of course, when you have lvl1 already.)

I don't know the exact triggers because for me this was the last thing i unlocked so it is entirely possible that you have to do all events that includes her, like quests and missions, the gym/pool/sauna/library scenes.

Reactions: Fledge and EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Visit her room when she isn't there, keep doing it until it triggers a scene catching her wearing a pink nighty. She won't be doing yoga all day every day that way. Lvl2 seduction training is triggered when you visit her not doing yoga. (And of course, when you have lvl1 already.)

I don't know the exact triggers because for me this was the last thing i unlocked so it is entirely possible that you have to do all events that includes her, like quests and missions, the gym/pool/sauna/library scenes.
Exactly, 50-50% chance she's doing yoga or wearing her nightie.
If she's wearing her nightie AND you've already done the yoga scene, AND you've already done the sexy night scene, AND you've used Super-Seduction at least once during the game (for example, with Sophia at the beginning or Black Widow in the pool during the day), then the option appears.
THERE IS NO BUG AS FAR AS I CAN SEE IN THE CODE.

Reactions: Fledge
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes