jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
0.2.1 is on Patreon any good soul ?
I have never seen any of EpicLust 's games end up on here early. Man has some loyal $20 patrons. (And $5 ones hehe) I respect it. I get that the entire purpose of this site is the uhhh creative acquisition of software but you know - honor among thieves and such. I suppose it might happen eventually. but yeah...BIGG TIM'S games dont leak on here.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
EpicLust there was one muscular female Kryptonian who outclass the others females in size- Mala at first I mistook her name for Maxima the Almerac Queen anyway she seem to have vanish after appearing in Superman the animated series.
798e898c1e142ac0dd57a48112044ca0.jpg
From what I gather from the source she was built differently, but she was voice by Ursa and that's where my search ended.. *stare*
page-1-superman-kg-murray-1952-series-59-no-title-recorded.jpg s-l500.jpg
Damn I don't remember this so I went to track down Ursa scenes & came across the interview and what was censored from that interview near the end of the clip @11:50, her phone gave her the... nuff said *caption turn on*

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
So what exactly IS a "Landboy" is that related to as fcking POOLBOY or something?
At least this game doesnt spend every fcking sentence calling her Landlady, oh HI Landlady? how are YOU, Landlady? how was your day Landlady? oh hey Landlady? can I go out and PLAY Landlady? Thank you, Landlady! I will see you soon Landlady!...huh?

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
EpicLust

If I can give a bit of advice, maybe make it so Lara always is in here room for the time being. I had to fast forward about 10 in-game days for her to show up lol

Reactions: luisar018

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
EpicLust

If I can give a bit of advice, maybe make it so Lara always is in here room for the time being. I had to fast forward about 10 in-game days for her to show up lol
OK, I can increase the chances of her being there for the general release.
But you were unlucky, she's there 3 out of 10 times in the evening...

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes