EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Ah man, I keep failing missions that I guess are timed 'cause of the map bugging out making me skip days til it works again. Is there a console command to un-fail them? XD

Otherwise seems another good game though.
Err, please elaborate of this "map bugging out" issue because it shouldn't "bug". What platform are you on?
Otherwise, no, there is no console command, just follow the mission hintsfrom the quest screen and it's virtually impossible to fail missions because of time.

Reactions: luisar018

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Err, please elaborate of this "map bugging out" issue because it shouldn't "bug". What platform are you on?
Otherwise, no, there is no console command, just follow the mission hintsfrom the quest screen and it's virtually impossible to fail missions because of time.
Just Windows. Unless I'm missing something, very frequently I'll open the map screen and none of the buttons work, not even return to close the map. I would have to scroll back and just skip the day and keep trying - sometimes it would stay like that for quite a while. It might've been unrelated why the first mission with the police failed, I just assumed I missed the deadline 'cause I couldn't access the station.
Either way I kept going anyway and that was the only problem I encountered. Rest was good shit!

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Just Windows. Unless I'm missing something, very frequently I'll open the map screen and none of the buttons work, not even return to close the map. I would have to scroll back and just skip the day and keep trying - sometimes it would stay like that for quite a while. It might've been unrelated why the first mission with the police failed, I just assumed I missed the deadline 'cause I couldn't access the station.
Either way I kept going anyway and that was the only problem I encountered. Rest was good shit!
You may have a screen within a screen issue from a previous version I'm gonna guess. Unfortunately, not much I can do about this except to suggest you start a new game and see if that goes away.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Have you tried simply rolling back to the MC room and then clicking on the map again?

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Have you tried simply rolling back to the MC room and then clicking on the map again?
I just loaded back up to try this to check because I couldn't remember if I had already tried and it seems that occasionally this does work. Sometimes the map is still just an unclickable image though. Strange!

Reactions: EpicLust

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
Potential future character (not just yet though...)
Cool! :devilish:
And while I love muscular chicks and MILFs, maybe u should add more variety of female characters to the game? For example, can take care of baby Loli Khon and her pussy. She has made sporadic appearances in your previous games and it might be time to get to know her better ;). How do you think?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Cool! :devilish:
And while I love muscular chicks and MILFs, maybe u should add more variety of female characters to the game? For example, can take care of baby Loli Khon and her pussy. She has made sporadic appearances in your previous games and it might be time to get to know her better ;). How do you think?
I think she's called Lolly Kohn for a reason...

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes