Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Which brings me to the question, how do you get Superman to train you? When I started the update he was in the gym often and at first he told me that I have to use STR once so he would train me, because that's how it works. I did that during Lara's mission. After that I was "not nice enough" for him. By now he doesn't really show up in the gym anymore.

When he does I get refered to kryptonite, however, whenever I go to the Mayor's office all I can do is talk to the maid and repeat the sex scene. I did that maid quest and took the sword.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
While dissing somebody, especially someone who loathes you and does not respect your role in the team,
how do you suppose you should expect kindness or at least support for your dissing antics in return?
After that I was "not nice enough" for him
Prove your worth and then ...

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Which brings me to the question, how do you get Superman to train you? When I started the update he was in the gym often and at first he told me that I have to use STR once so he would train me, because that's how it works. I did that during Lara's mission. After that I was "not nice enough" for him. By now he doesn't really show up in the gym anymore.

When he does I get refered to kryptonite, however, whenever I go to the Mayor's office all I can do is talk to the maid and repeat the sex scene. I did that maid quest and took the sword.
His presence at the gym is entirely random.
If you don't have kryptonite, you can be nice to him and offer to train him in super-seduction if you have reached super-seduction level 2 (via captain MILF in her room at night).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
His presence at the gym is entirely random.
If you don't have kryptonite, you can be nice to him and offer to train him in super-seduction if you have reached super-seduction level 2 (via captain MILF in her room at night).
Thanks for the pointers. :D

I went back to the game and start to think that I'm too stupoid for it. I stalked CM's room for 30 in-game days and got the following results:

* CM is not in her room: short dialogue sequence, thrown out
* CM is in her room, does yoga: MC gets erection, thrown out
* CM is in her room in lingerie:
- "Oh, I didn't realize it was that late" -> ass close-up, thrown out
- "I'm off to bed, Captain MILF." -> thanks for the info, scene ends
- "I was raped by Harley Quiff." -> I need more superpower. / You need to train and reach Level 2 SUPERHERO. / But I can't yet. / The time will come. / scene ends

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks for the pointers. :D

I went back to the game and start to think that I'm too stupoid for it. I stalked CM's room for 30 in-game days and got the following results:

* CM is not in her room: short dialogue sequence, thrown out
* CM is in her room, does yoga: MC gets erection, thrown out
* CM is in her room in lingerie:
- "Oh, I didn't realize it was that late" -> ass close-up, thrown out
- "I'm off to bed, Captain MILF." -> thanks for the info, scene ends
- "I was raped by Harley Quiff." -> I need more superpower. / You need to train and reach Level 2 SUPERHERO. / But I can't yet. / The time will come. / scene ends
If you've done all these, then next time she's in lingerie (50-50% chance), you should get a new option "teach me super-seduction" IF mission 03 has ended AND you've used SUper-Seduction at least once during the game (two instances: Sophia in mission 01 or black widow in the pool shower).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

Prereq: Do the lara croft quest for the cockring to "use" super strength.

Option 1:
Complete the quest for releasing the mayor's daughter from the bomb-chastity-cage. Go back to mayor next day and ask for Kryptonite as reward. Blackmail superman to train you (+1 villain point)

Option 2:
Get mom to teach you super seduction level 2. Then teach superman super seduction to help him patch things up with lois. (+1 hero point)

Reactions: EpicLust

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Again, thanks for all the help. For the last time for this update. Seems that Black Widow is a bit of a gatekeeper. I remember having seen the shower sex scene (and with that the usage of the skill) before, but I had to go through the teasing scene again so I could collect the sex scene and right after and with that Super Seduction. With that CM admired muscles after training, and the only thing left to do was Naked Wrestling. For that I had ro do regular wrestling and beating BW again, but I don't know how I triggered that. :D

I'm looking forward to the next updates and if the new level 2 skills will noticeably do something. Like making scenes longer with a second position or so.

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
Based on the recent update, how much content does Landboy have with Capt. Milf? Thx in advance

Edit: asking for a thread related to M/S games.

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
Just follow the quest log. Additionally, the changelog in the menu gives hints where to find what. In short: Just explore, the only time-critical stuff are the quests.
Thanks for the tip.
And EpicLust keep it up and I hope there will be no time limit (daily limit) except for the missions

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
pls a question,how lvl up and i am in 4 quest ,play and play and onother quest no,way.Thanks
You can't level up yet and there are currently 3 missions and 3 quests available.
The game is UNDER DEVELOPMENT.

Support the game and get early access by joining my

Reactions: Revan 12345

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
OK, so how to get to the Black Widow "wrestling" scene? It's mentioned in the gallery and I suppose it has to do something with training to get Super Combat 2.

EDIT: OK, the scene with Black Widow triggered after learning Super Strenght 2 from Superman. It didn't give me Super Combat 2 tho.
- Super-Strength training is NOT required for the black widow wrestling scene. Just visit her in the gym at NIGHT and it will trigger after you've already sparred with her on the punching ball.

Also – how to trigger the lingerie session with Power Girl? She just flies to the room over and over again.
- Visit Power Girl in her room at night, 50-50% chance she's coming back from groceries (ie: flying through the window) or NOT.
If NOT, then she'll ask to show you her lingerie sets after mission03 has been completed.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Some preview pics for what's in store in Cockham v0.2.2.
This update will focus on SEX, SEX and MORE SEX!
For early access (ie: September, rather than October), join my and support the development of the game!

previewmission04.png frosttrainingpreview.jpg milfanalpreview.png excellaofficepreview.jpg sirensbackroompreview.png angelaroom01.jpg loisshame03b.jpg

Tentative changelog:

- Mission 04 implemented - Go to CCPD to trigger it.
- Super-Resistance training with Emma Frost (Villain Route - need to be at least neutral).
- Maledom sex scene with Captain MILF - visit her at night (Hero or Villain Route, need to be very good or at least evil) - same scene bar dialogues and two pics.
- Titfuck scene available with Excella Gionne - visit the Mafia Lair with Audit Girl at night to trigger.
- Threesome sex scene with Barbara and Tabitha available at the Sirens Club - visit during the day.
- Handjob from Angela in the Hero route available every week at night.
- Extended Lois Pane BDSM scene (+1 Super-Villain pt available).
- 3 more girls to dream about while wanking in the jacuzzi.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes