ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
If I want both incest and a gallery mod is the incest patch enough? The incest mod/ patch already includes gallery files but some are a different size from the files in the i-gallerymod. What is the difference?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CockhamSuperheroes-0.2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: EpicLust

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Update worth it for Wonder Woman now we just need a new repeatable sex scene during twister. Let her arrogant ass right on his dick. Well a gym fuck scene would be good too.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
these games are the only ones that tempt me to behave like the deranged anti-NTR guys in NTR threads, except replace NTR with the insanely musclebound MCs
> Nobody is debating or even discussing NTR
> "Doncha hate it when those deranged anti NTR guys start shitting up threads"

Irony.jpg

I hate it when some deranged anti-anti-NTR guy starts shit for no reason in unrelated threads.
This shit happens far too often. stahp it.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
The grinding and progression in this game are ass. And not good ass. Old smelly grindy ass

ShishTaouk

Oct 27, 2018
Load functionality is broken for me. Won't Load any saves and come back to some Day 17 before new update progress.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I prefer the dialogue window be higher and bigger. If anyone needs this, copy the contents of game.zip to the game folder. It makes very very minor modifications, nothing too drastic. If problems arise I'll modify the code and reupload.

1667697072364.png

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
LOL, the women dance for you in the beginning, but you've accomplished nothing to earn it. It's kind of a turn off for women to just throw themselves at you. Oh well, no biggie. I get it, good for a quick fap, but still, there's no mindfuck, but still hot, but lacking the mental fuckery stimulation if you know what I mean.

Still, fun game so far and good funny writing! Very enjoyable.

EDIT: The scene with Black Widow and Emma Frost, seems like it would be better if it happened way later in the game, after you've accomplished some missions or something. I get it, your mc has a big dick and they're going crazy over you, but still, there's no obstacle or anything.

LOL DAMN THAT WAS FAST.. hahah.. Already? Interesting.

1667699205678.png

It's better if women play hard to get. BUT, they subtley show small signs that they're mesmerized by the MC's cock, like they're trying to resist it, but maintain their composure, but over time, they eventually break down. In the above scene, they break down way too fast IMO. You literally get two powerful superhoines on your dick without doing anything. What? lol ... Maybe that's the point of the MC's existence, but corrupting the women that fast doesn't make for good gameplay IMO. Where's the tease? TEASE is everything, the journey.

Also, wouldn't it be fun if the MC gets to choose his sexual encounters? The MC is a virgin. What if he wants his first sexual encounter to be with his mom? So he goes mission after mission, his mother slowly teasing him. The tease is everything. Maybe an optional path?

EDIT: Isn't our MC supposed to be a SEX CRIME guy? He gets defeated sexually SO easily by both Emma Frost and Black Widow.

EDIT: Oh nice, you defeat the villains then get to fuck the woman from a wife and mother? ahhaha this is gold. Scene has aspects of male competition, nice!

EDIT: Black widow throws herself at you way too easily in the gym. Would be cool if the MC actually reached some kind of milestone, THEN she shows interest or something, it was just too easy. Also it would be cool if the MC could make the first move. Also, let the MC choose whether or not he wants her to even do anything sexual with the MC. Basically give the player a way out of sexual encounters they don't want.

EDIT: LOL WHAT. Mom is already sucking the MC's dick at the sauna, after one mission? lol IMO, seducing the MOM should be one of the hardest paths. When you visit the mom in her room at night, and she takes off her robe to tease you, that's much better, it has more impact; this robe tease scene was actually better than the blowjob scene, based on the current pacing of the game, in that moment. IMO, you shouldn't get the blowjob until way later in the game. She should keep teasing you and teasing, as you impress her with how well you succeed in your missions. She's lived her whole life resisting temptation to secure her power, so for her to succumb so quickly doesn't make sense.

The Sauna scene could be split into multiple encounters. First she seesthe MC's cock. Then the enxt time she holds it. Then the next time she strokes it. See?As you progress the missions,it unlocks more content with her or something. Slow tease.

I'd never leave this kind of criticism and feedback unless the game was great, which it is. I'll be giving it 5 stars.

EDIT: NICE NICE!!
1667702102180.png

EDIT: This teasing is great. IMO,. there should be lots of teasing before she ever has sex with the MC.

1667702500756.png

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes