Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
well since most of the stuff here won work with save editor anymore does anyone have a mod for this game for walkthrough choices, powers & their lvls etc...?

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
What do you mean it won't work?
when you use save editor then put the save in the save file then try to load the game says: "This save was created on a diffrent devise.Maliciously constructed save files can harm your computer,Do you trust this save's creator and everyone who could have changed the file?". if you clicke yes it goes aback to the save/load screen then if youtry to load again it goes back to the this save thing and loops. and i think i dont need to expalne what no will do.

Last edited:

spiritomb8

Sep 4, 2020
when you use save editor then put the save in the save file then try to load the game says: "This save was created on a diffrent devise.Maliciously constructed save files can harm your computer,Do you trust this save's creator and everyone who could have changed the file?". if you clicke yes it goes aback to the save/load screen then if youtry to load again it goes back to the this save thing and loops. and i think i dont need to expalne what no will do.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this, but judging by the creator's post below, you are using a tool for the game that was not made by the creator. So it makes sense that you could run into issues with this, as the two pieces of software were not made by the same person.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes