• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

234sf

Nov 10, 2019
Any other 3D game as good as this one with animated sex scenes and animated girls when they talk? not just lifeless photos

234sf

Nov 10, 2019
Seems like all the girls require getting the notes from the safe except rita? so I didn't get the notes and locked it and did all of Ritas lines properly but still no sex with her? but still the 3 some? odd

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Seems like all the girls require getting the notes from the safe except rita? so I didn't get the notes and locked it and did all of Ritas lines properly but still no sex with her? but still the 3 some? odd
sex with rita is before the party / orgy you just dont take out the note

234sf

Nov 10, 2019
I didn't take the note but I also didn't give her a gift and I think I got one line wrong, not worth really replaying just to get every line perfect, I just watch the videos with the bc.x file lol
neat game, wish it were longer and revamp that mess of a sex mini game, and doesn't require you to be perfect with each single conversation.
3D models are some of the nicest I've seen in a 3D game here so far, even if they are animated in 10 fps

Time to find some new nicely animated 3D games

Last edited:

234sf

Nov 10, 2019
Any other games that has characters that look similar and kinda cyberpunk/futurpunkish? tattoos, hairstyle clothing etc?
Love the models and can't find anything that looks as good, game halfway in completion is a plus

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
2019-11-12_feat.jpg

New Features:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Improvements:

Important Compatibility Information:

- -

pandor666

May 6, 2017
• 2 new sex scenes – a lesbian scene with Andrea and Kyoko + an additional hidden sex scene featuring Rita.

Does anyone know how to ulock These ?

Valencien80

Nov 2, 2018
I was hoping better for this new update. I thought the scene between Andrea and Kyoko would be better with a better point of view ... I'm disappointed. I waited for this version impatiently but finally I am not satisfied

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
3 save slots instead of just 1.
I really don't get this developers. They know people complain about the unfriendly user interface, the grind, the single save slot. And how they fix that? Adding two, TWO more slots. I mean, what the hell is stopping them to provide 20, 30+ saving slots? They really hate players. :mad:

The graphics are done by the same guy that works for Lesson Of Passion. He is really a Master, maybe the best at this moment, and truly deserves better games.

Jan 12, 2019
I really don't get this developers. They know people complain about the unfriendly user interface, the grind, the single save slot. And how they fix that? Adding two, TWO more slots. I mean, what the hell is stopping them to provide 20, 30+ saving slots? They really hate players. :mad:

The graphics are done by the same guy that works for Lesson Of Passion. He is really a Master, maybe the best at this moment, and truly deserves better games.
The limited save slots are probably because the dev wanted to squeeze it into the regular dialog box without having to make a new one for it, and there's only enough room for 3 lines there.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes