Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
Quite a shame. This looks pretty good but I don't think I am going to play it. Can never really get into stuff like this unless I can imagine it is me doing the sex. That is hard enough with the usual muscle bound gorillas you get in these sort of games, but combine tons of muscles, with the fact that the guy is bald, black AND tattooed? Well that is way too different to even pretend it is me. Don't get me wrong, it's good to see some representation in the field and I hope the rest of you can enjoy this. That said, anyone have some recommendations for games similar, or that offers as much as the description of this one claims to?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
2020-02-06_feat.jpg
Cockwork Industries Patch 4.10: Birthday Girl Andrea

While we’re hard at work on our next game, as a final content update to Cockwork Industries we’re adding dialogue skins to the game for all love interests. These skins, when active, will change the character’s appearance in dialogue animations and portraits.
The first dialogue skin we’re introducing is Birthday Girl Andrea, which can be picked up by clicking the ribbon item in the Office:

CI_News_20200206_screenshot.jpg
Upon pickup, a bonus “tease” animation showcasing the skin will also play out. Dialogue skins for remaining characters will be added over time.

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Hi guys

For what are the extra CGs? Just download, look and fap or implement in the actual game version and extend the content with them?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Like the different MC and like how the females look but the fucking sex pissed me off. All them damn stupid toys and bullshit. He was more of a damn voyeur than anything.

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
So with the update there's one new tiny scene, as well as new outfit for certain dialog options in-game. If you just want the new scene, add
Code:
79-86-69-71-85-81-78-76-32-84-86-69-89
in a new line to the bottom of the existing bc.x file.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes