Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
I don't think the story of this game is compelling enough to play through multiple times to get all the different scenes. It's too bad the designed it so you can't get them all in one play through.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
There's a new skin available, the "Badlands Belle" dialogue skin for Elena. Again, I'm sorry but I can't upload the new version of the game, because I only have access to the Steam version, and I don't think this version will work as "stand alone". But in case anyone uploads the new version, here's the updated file to unlock all of the "Personnel Files" and "Secret Archives". Just copy the "bc.x" file to your main game directory.

Full Save. Because there are different playthroughs/endings, there never will be a full save. What people really want is a fully unlocked gallery ("Secret Archives" and "Personnel Files"). I will attach one to this post, copy it to your main game directory. And yes, it has ALL content unlocked (incl. the alternate skins for Andrea, Lucy, Nadia, Rita, Maia and Elena). Again: this will just unlock the galleries, this is NOT a save game.

View attachment 720275

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you update the gallery unlocker?
Thanks.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
There are two new skins available, the "Lady Punk" dialogue skin for Kyoko, and "Handsome Devil" for Diego -- these are the last skins that the game will get. Here's the updated file to unlock all of the "Personnel Files" and "Secret Archives". Just copy the "bc.x" file to your main game directory.

Full Save. Because there are different playthroughs/endings, there never will be a full save. What people really want is a fully unlocked gallery ("Secret Archives" and "Personnel Files"). I will attach one to this post, copy it to your main game directory. And yes, it has ALL content unlocked (incl. all the alternate skins). Again: this will just unlock the galleries, this is NOT a save game.

View attachment bc.zip

EDIT: In case you didn't read the Changelog -- the game dev's added some additional graphics from the game into your game directory! Check the "Extras" subdirectory of your game directory, and you'll find all "Post-Sex" and "Ending" images!

Last edited:

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Erm. Can someone explain the meaning behind "SKIN" in this on the first page?

Contains original game + both DLCs + Skin

Just curious what skins are changed.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Wasn't this a part of the game to begin with? I mean with those extra clothing parts that you could find in a given scene?

Here I thought there were total revamps of skins of characters. Cheers for clearing it up.
No it was added after the story was completed

Reactions: Balpheron
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes