• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Nevermind, got the People's Diplomacy ending by getting all H-Scenes (excluding game over ones and the hyperskull bonus) in a single run.
game over ones
NOW I'M interested.
The reason i haven't played this guy's other game is because they seem so fucking weird, i'm not sure what kind of fetishes are there.
So, what kind of game over scenes are we talking about? hm?

Drevius

May 20, 2018
NOW I'M interested.
The reason i haven't played this guy's other game is because they seem so fucking weird, i'm not sure what kind of fetishes are there.
It's alot of interspecies, bestiality and some tentacles and a bit of bdsm too. The variety of scenes isn't terrible but it is basically a walking sim with light puzzle solving.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: derakino999

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
NOW I'M interested.
In addition to what Drevius said, the "scenes" are better described as videos, just a couple of looping animations (press space to go next part) and two very barebones interactuable ones, I'd say this is fine if you want waste some time because you have nothing else to play or the previews "tickle you the right spot" (a.k.a. interedted to fap to).

Reactions: derakino999

Compton_Apex

Mar 2, 2020
Guys, you might want to hear about this what I have to say but I don't want to be mean about it.

I realized something strange that is going on in the background of the game and it kept logging out from me here, my YouTube, and my emails. And I decided to uninstall the game just in case that happens again. And thank god that I made my decision

Mr.Ch4ng

May 27, 2019
In addition to what Drevius said, the "scenes" are better described as videos, just a couple of looping animations (press space to go next part) and two very barebones interactuable ones, I'd say this is fine if you want waste some time because you have nothing else to play or the previews "tickle you the right spot" (a.k.a. interedted to fap to).
I really wish they would have finally improved their animations and some other the other flaws of their other games, but sadly they didn´t. They still use 2D-images on different layers and simply move them around, there still is no sprint move and they still do not pull through with all their good ideas.

I mean, they give a very sexy maid uniform and do not have any Scene with it in the only four rooms you can access it for only one single time in a playthrough. Who the hell thought that´s a good idea ? What´s the train of thought here ?

Anvenjade

Feb 25, 2018
The only compliment I have to offer this game is minorly acceptable art and BANGING music.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
i was thinking about this game the other day but couldn't remember the name thanks for commenting so i got a notif anonwolf94

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes