4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shu Hanesaki

Jul 31, 2020
I see some ass,dildo,pegging reference in game so.. pegging future tag maybe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) just asking for a friend ;p. So far story is good and love the characters looking forward to it.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I don't really wanna give it a review but I will say the monologuing is really fucking dense. Some games make it a joke, some just don't address it. It would be nice if you could just cut back a bit, I'm not saying I don't like stories or jokes. I'm saying there's gotta be a flow to it all. Otherwise it's just a text wall and I end up skipping anything in parentheses.

If you really wanna add this info that a lot of ppl are gonna skip through add some character profiles or something. We don't need to know Aunt Whosit's life story in the first 5 minutes...the punch lines are funny but they gotta be like punches, quick with...punch. Not telephoned in every time and the DBZ style time stop while the characters talk is just weird. That poor girl was stuck straddling MJ I mean MC for like 10 minutes of real time, long enough for any other dorky anime lead to trigger the "Something's poking me" flag.

EDIT After playing the game a bit, the monologues really cut back, and everything gets better in general. Not bad. As an aside, I'm not into feet but being guilted into agreeing to a foot scene is unfortunately necessary. That super sad face man...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote