Unreal Engine Completed CODE: VALKYRIE II [Final] [Ulimworks]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Censorship: Yes.

And my interest has dwindled.

I'll still give it a try tho, who knows. Maybe the gameplay will make up for it.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017

View attachment 1298958
And here we go, need some people to test this for me to make sure it works on all the costumes.

Your choice of MEGA or

Just extract the "CodeValkyrieII-WindowsNoEditor_p.pak" to the
"CodeValkyrieII_64bit\CodeValkyrieII 64bit\CodeValkyrieII\Content\Paks" folder
No I did not test it on the 32bit version. If you are still on a 32bit os in 202x you don't deserve uncensored gameplay. (y)
Looks like the lord almighty has blessed my horny today. I spoke too soon in my earlier post lmao

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hmm, was gunna say "A sequel already?". I felt like the first game was just released, but it's been a year huh. I avoided the first one because it seemed incomplete (No sex scenes, no real plot/missions or whatever), might have to go try it out now before this. Looks like it actually has decent quality gameplay wise, though I'm not digging the unlimited ammo.

Does this one have more story or missions or anything or is it just another combat proof of concept? Kinda seems like more of the same from the trailer. "Run around and shoot/stab stuff" is about it huh? I understand needing money to develop games and all, but putting out trials/demos as full games, ehhhh.

Last edited:

Serenia

Dec 15, 2018

View attachment 1298958
And here we go, need some people to test this for me to make sure it works on all the costumes.
View attachment 1298970
Your choice of MEGA or

Just extract the "CodeValkyrieII-WindowsNoEditor_p.pak" to the
"CodeValkyrieII_64bit\CodeValkyrieII 64bit\CodeValkyrieII\Content\Paks" folder
No I did not test it on the 32bit version. If you are still on a 32bit os in 202x you don't deserve uncensored gameplay. (y)
Thank you so much for this amazing mod. I only got costumes 1, 3, 4, 6 and 8. It's working for costumes 1, 3 and 4. Costume 6 is an exception and 8 is still pixelated.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Thank you so much for this amazing mod. I only got costumes 1, 3, 4, 6 and 8. It's working for costumes 1, 3 and 4. Costume 6 is an exception and 8 is still pixelated.
hmm, mind shooting my your save? I haven't actually found any costumes >.<
should be in "%localappdata%\CodeValkyrieII\Saved\SaveGames" GameData.sav

Reactions: Kazymi

i23

Jul 1, 2017
I don't know if anyone found out already, but you can unlock and play the character from the first game.

Reactions: Silosilo

Dokodemo

Jun 20, 2020
Does anyone know where to get costume 7? It's the only costume I'm missing and it's driving me kinda nuts.

Nope10

Mar 17, 2019
If someone make a mod to change the girl model by the old one (The girl from Code valkyrie 1) it would be so cool

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hmm, actually quite a bit to explore. I thought those big cubes were rare, till I made a couple tricky jumps and found some semi hidden teleporters. Found 3 giant cubes in a row and ended up here. Feels like the top of the world. Not sure which way I'll jump down. I dig games that reward you for exploration. I mean, it did kind of lead you to the stuff, but I'm sure there's more. Only unlocked 1 costume so far, so maybe I'll head back toward the start first, that second pic looks like the end of the map.

Think I spot another costume unlock in 3rd pic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game map is surprisingly large... The size of the whole map and there are floors and floors of rooms along the whole thing. This could take a while to check everywhere, lol.

Last edited:

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
Here is my save data with all costumes and everything unlocked

It's not hard to get the points to unlock everything. The costume shops aren't super hidden either but I did end up combing most of the map to find them.

EDIT: I posted this since the saves above don't have all the costumes. Drop in your "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\CodeValkyrieII\Saved\SaveGames" folder

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Also, this teleporter is bugged, you end up falling through the floor. Damn, seemed like a good secret area. I hope there's not a costume in there.

Ah, you can attack as you enter it to not fall to your death.

Hmm, haven't found costume 5,6,7 yet. Sure would be nice if there was some in game hint to them, maybe a noise if you're getting close or something. Not sure if there's anything in the

I wanted to find them all legit, but with how mazey the game is, ehhh. Guess I'll keep trying. Kinda demoralizing taking a huge detour just to not find any costumes at this point, cubes are worthless now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes